19. Confessions

See how easy it was to VOTE and get a update? Keep those votes coming 👌🏽

March 4, 2016.
2:19pm.

• • •

"But no forreal, I'm thick

"But no forreal, I'm thick." Alani stuck her butt out and Cedrick burst into laughter.

"Thick you say?" He folded his arms and walked around her. "I don't know, I just don't know if you thick bae." He joked, knowing she definitely had a ass and nice sized boobs-- thin waist and flat stomach.

Alani turned to face him. "You know you see this ass." She whipped her hair and stale faced him.

"Maybe if I bend you over the couch I'd be able to see?" He asked and ran his hands down her sides and reached for her waistband

"Maybe if I bend you over the couch I'd be able to see?" He asked and ran his hands down her sides and reached for her waistband. But she stopped him instead.

"Sit." She said and looked him in the eyes-- he felt his breath get caught in his throat because her eyes always made him fall victim to anything she wanted.

Alani watched him sit and started to strip her own clothes off of her body for him. Cedrick remained quiet wondering where all of this energy was coming from since he'd only just took her virginity last week. He felt his dick twitch at the sight of her alone-- beautiful chocolate skin, how perfect her round ass was, her breast and how fat her pussy was that was already glistening for him.

She kneeled in front of him and took a deep breath unbuckling his pants- never taking her eyes off of him while pulling him out and stroking him. "You sure?" He bit his lip and hissed when she placed her soft lips on his tip and licked around his tip slowly.

Alani didn't know what she was doing but she prayed like hell she'd caught on from the videos she'd watched and she noted how he liked to talk a certain way during sex and how it turned her on so she wanted to do the same thing and please her man.

"Fuck my mouth, and watch me play with my pussy." She told him while swirling her tongue around his tip making him hiss. She took him into her mouth and then pulled him out, spitting on his dick jerking him off before placing him back in her mouth.

"Fuck..." he bit his lip. "Let me see you play with it" He didn't know what the fuck had gotten into her but he was with it.

She spread her legs and reached in between them rubbing over her clit, letting out a moan sending the vibration to his dick. Inserting a finger into herself she moaned and that sight alone drove Cedrick crazy. "Damn... I'm finna nut." He wrapped her hair in his hands and thrusted his hips into her, fucking her mouth. "Goddamn.." he tensed up and shot down her throat after two more minutes.

He just sat there breathing heavy because that's the fastest he'd ever came off of head- and when she didn't spit it out he'd just stared at her mouth.

"I miss you." Cedrick sighed and rubbed Alani's hand. "I know I haven't been here as I should- that's because I betrayed you in the worst way." He rubbed his hands down his face. "I needed a moment to myself, and to figure out some things. Remember how we always said it's possible to have two soulmates? One as like friends and the other a lover?" He asked her. "I think I found my other one-- but I just don't know if she's the lover and you're the friend or if she's the friend and you're the lover?" He rambled on. "Or maybe y'all both are the lovers? I fucked up bad baby." He sniffled. "You gone hate me for what I'm about to confess next and I don't blame you."

One thing Cedrick always was-- was honest with her and whatever he had to be honest about, he wasn't a liar and if he'd messed up then he'd admit to that. He loved his wife one hundred percent and he knew that's who he wanted to be with but he'd got caught up and played a dangerous game. Although she was in the coma- here he was still letting her know how bad he'd fucked up as he would have done if she was awake.

"Last week I'd stepped out on our marriage." He took a deep breath. "I knew you'd ask me why? What did you do wrong? If she was better than you, and if she was at-least pretty because I remember you telling me those questions ran through your mind when Josh fucked with your friend- I hated them for hurting you like that and here I am. Done something worse" he chuckled bitterly letting the tears fall.

"Why did I do it? I could tell you the 'I was intoxicated story'- but you know me and I'm going to tell you the real. I had been wanting too since after the first month she'd moved here-- What did you do wrong? Nothing, nothing at all. Is she was better than you?" He paused. "Nah, she wasn't but in that moment she was-- as bad as it might hurt y'all both were the same she just had a little more experience. Was she pretty?" He choked up. "She's beautiful, I won't doubt that."

"Do you have feelings for her?" He could practically hear his wife's voice in his head. "Do you love her?"

"I feel strongly about her-- but don't know if it's love that I feel. I can't deny the connection and that's what's confusing me because I never thought I could vibe deeper with another woman- and there she is. So easy to open up too, so easy to relate too and I'd hurt her knowing that I wouldn't pursue her because I'd be a damn fool to leave my one." He held her hand and dropped his head sobbing. "But what if I did pursue her? Then I'd hurt you-- either way I'm hurting you both right now and with me not being this type of man I'm hurt, confused, and alone with this one. I'd never cheated or even thought about it so why now? Why me?"

"Who was she?" He could hear her voice so clearly and that's the question he wanted to avoid. The truth to his reality.

"Who was she?" He chuckled. "That's what's going to hurt you the most-- that's what hurts me the most. How could I the man you love? Sleep with your little sister?" He let out a sob.

He thought he was tripping when her finger moved in his hand-- but when it did it again he'd looked up and although Alani's eyes were still closed he saw the tears pouring down her face. Snatching away he backed away feeling his heart shatter into a million pieces hearing her heart monitor beep insane while doctors rushed in.

"Did she open her eyes? Is she crying? Sir please leave the room." He zoned out and leaned over the sink to throw all the words up he had said up.