14. It gets better (filler)

"He's going to kill him." Jasmine cried on Alondra shoulder. "I can't have him go to jail, or get killed." She sniffled as MJ started to cry. "Shhh, mommas got you baby." She rocked him back and forth.

Alondra excused herself going to grab her phone, dialing the person she knew that got away with murder and knew how to clean up any mess. "What's the adress again?" She asked Jasmine and with no hesitation she gave it to her.

"I know a mothafucka ain't been back five days and just now--"

"I'm sorry okay? I love you, you're the best big brother in the world and you always know what's best for me-- shut the fuck up and come get your son from 1345 rose Ln." She said and Josh put his blunt down, hearing the emergency code.

"Hold up." He hung up and then called her off of an flip phone he'd slid a chip into. "Say what? Somebody fucking with you?" He asked and she heard his guns click.

Alondra sighed. "I just need a favor- go there and have Alex's back for me and make sure he cleans up.. he's moving off of emotions and you know that could be messy." She bit her nails. "You got me?"

"Yeah, I'll chop it with you later sis. I love you, and I'm sorry too." He disconnected the call and broke the phone.

Alondra sighed and walked back into the living room seeing Jasmine change her son as he started to fall asleep sucking on his bottle. "Are you Alex's girlfriend?" Jasmine asked her.

"Oh no ma'am." Alondra blushed, and sat down across from her.

Jasmine twisted her mouth to the side. "Don't say it like that, any woman would be lucky to have a man like Alex." She shrugged. "And you're something because you're wearing his clothes, and at his house. Lord knows he doesn't bring just any woman into his home."

"I didn't know he had a sister?" She changed the subject. "I'm not that important, hell." She chuckled.

Jasmine sighed. "Well I'm sure after I got him locked up last year he didn't have a sister." She mumbled. "It's been a long day, we're going to get to bed, nice to meet you." Alondra heard her voice crack as she got up to walk away.

Alondra sighed and decided to wash the dishes they had messed up yesterday night, as the hours passed she found herself cleaning up the whole house anxiously waiting to hear back from Alex- or even Josh.

Looking at the time it was a little after one and she damn near called Josh and Alex a hundred times. Hearing the door open she stood to her feet and mugged them both at they shared a laugh and walked in. "Y'all didn't see me fucking calling?" She folded her arms staring at the two.

"Aye chill out." Alex took his shoes off and removed his hoodie.

"Yeah, chill out." Josh waved her off and yawned. "Imma crash in the guest room, as always." Which was no surprise because the two were tight before they had fell out back in the day, and seeing Josh come through for him tonight only showed Alex how wrong he was was back when his career took off.

Alondra rolled her eyes and walking into his room and grabbing her things she had packed. "Where you going?" Alex watched her with a frown.

"Home." She replied. "I've been staying here since I got back, like I don't have a home, and honestly? You done pissed me off so before I go off I'm going to leave." She mugged him. "You got a sister you never mentioned, and ignored me all night! I was fucking worried Alex!!!! You don't do shit like that, in the state of mind you were in, so fuck you and when you got to hell I hope the devil piss on you hoe!" She blurted out and stared at him.

Alex let out a breath. "Get in the bed, imma shower and we can talk about it alright? I'm sorry." He grabbed her bags and caressed her cheek, kissing her lips. "Alright?" He asked and she nodded.

"Okay." She whispered and he kissed her again before heading to the bathroom.