24. I want you

March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016.
11:19pm.

Later that night.

• • •

"Who the hell you taking pictures for?" Cedrick walked into Alondra's room without knocking, she'd dropped her phone and covered herself looking back and mugging him. "Don't act like we ain't- nevermind." He chuckled leaning against her dresser.

Alondra stood to snatch her keys from him so he could leave. "You could leave now, you're welcome." She rolled her eyes, referring to him using her car to go to the store and go meet with his manager.

Cedrick looked over her before kissing her lips and gripping her ass. "Cedrick Stop." Alondra moaned. "Go home." She whispered against his lips.

"But I want you." He ran his hands up and down her sides.

Alondra leaned her head back and closed her eyes when he put one of her nipples in his warm mouth-- pinching the other one. She loved the way he was showing both her nipples attention at the same time and it drove her crazy how after only one time-- drunken time he knew her body so well.

He knew how to make her cum just by sucking on her neck, and he knew that because of the first time they had fucked all he had to do to get her dripping was simply kiss her neck. He was very assertive in anything he did and he definitely only needed one time to know how to please her. She just loved the way his tongue felt on her body and the way he took his time and kissed every part of her-- Cedrick had finally reached her lower half and he was more than ready to devour her pussy.

Dropping to his knee's, he stuck his finger into her while his tongue came in contact with her clit. "Oh!" Alondra eyes rolled to the back of her head as she slowly moved her hips.

"Mm. Just like that." She moaned before he started to go faster. "Stop. Shit." She said pushing his head away feeling him directly hit her G-spot. He grabbed her thighs and buried his face deeper inside her pussy.

He chuckled against her clit-- causing her to rotate her hips in a circular motion. Feeling her walls tighten around his fingers he smirked. "You gone cum for me Alondra?" He sucked on her clit slowly.

"Mhm yes." She yelled before all of her juices came flowing out into his mouth.

Standing to his feet while she fell back on the bed unable to stand he stripped out of his clothes. "Open up." He said referring to her legs. Cedrick was about to give her the best dick she had ever had. He was going to make her big and bad ass cry like a baby and the fact she thought about aborting his kid caused a devilish smirk to play across his lips.

Hovering over her, he kissed he while sliding into her pussy throwing his head back as she did the same. "Fuck" They both said in unison.

Alondra was scratching, sucking, pinching, and biting trying to mask all of the pleasure that she was feeling while he pounded in and out of her-- throwing her leg over his shoulder he went deeper. "Cedrick wait." Alondra bit her lip and dig her nails into his back.

He was moving his hips in a circular motion giving her long, slow strokes. "Ced! Fuck." Alondra screamed out. "Ahh yes. Just like that!" She moaned in his ear. She clenched her walls around his dick causing him to let out loud moans as he slid in and out of her.

"Mmm faster, faster!" She moaned out as he began to pick up his pace.

"Alondra Stop!" He let out the sexiest moan making her grip him again-- knowing she was about to cum.

"I'm about to cum." She yelled right before her fluids came pouring out of her.

"Ass up face down." Cedrick instructed. Alondra did as he told and as soon as she was in the position he grabbed a fist full of her hair and slid back into her. This time going faster than before. Alondra gapped her mouth open not being able to say anything. She was trying but nothing would come out.

"You gone abort my kid? Huh? Fucking answer me Alondra!" He said slamming into her with each and every word he said.

"N-no. I'm not going-- I promise." He let go of her hair and grabbed her waist going even more faster than before. "Cedrick" She fisted the sheets feeling her soul leave her body while he smacked her ass hard.

She clenched her walls around his dick as both of them moaned out in pleasure. "Fuck, I missed you" He whispered in her ear.

"I- shît." Alondra bit her lip as she caught tears in her eyes. He was fucking her way too good she wanted him to stop but it was just so much pleasure-- she wouldn't dare tell him too.

"Throw that ass back!" Cedrick grabbed her neck and gave it a slight squeeze-- pulling out a little. She slid back on his dick making sure to clap her ass as she slid back and forth. "Damn." He bit his lip watching how she effortlessly moved on his dick as if it was a pole, he smacked her ass and watched his dick disappear.

"You want me to ride it?" She stopped and faced him, kissing him deeply. "Lay back and let me please you." She stroked his dick and pushed him back-- getting on top.

Alondra was riding his dick real good-- he loved the way she twirled her hips and clench her walls at the same time. She would also massage his balls while she fucked as well-- something he loved to feel since their first time. Something he didn't even know he liked until she introduced it to him.

"I want you to cum for me daddy." Alondra looked into his eyes and before Cedrick could respond his dick twitched at the softness of her voice, and the tightness of her walls. It was if she'd controlled him because as soon as the words left her mouth he'd came.

"What the fuck?" Cedrick looked at her and she smirked. "Oh hell nah--" he gripped the sheets when she placed his dick into her mouth to clean up the mess she had made.

Watching how his toes curled she sucked him dry before going to lay by him, he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead letting a small yawn escape his lips.

"Cedrick?" Alondra rubbed his chest.

"Hm?" He looked down at her waiting for her to say something.

"How would you feel if I I told you that- I loved you?" She teared up and stared at him.