13. We all we got (filler)

LISTEN. If THIS is the part where all the negativity comes in PLEASE exit stage left. I will NOT deal with the negative comments, or simple minded ones. SHA'BYE. & For those who read deeper and understand.... THANK YOU!

_______

"CEDRICK!" Alondra pulled away after finding herself kissing him back. She stared up at him in shock. "No, no, no." She paced back and forth.

Cedrick ran his hands down his face. "I'm sorry I don't know--"

"I'm going to get the food I prepared for you out of my car, and then go see Alani before I leave." She cut him off. "I have to go back home for a week, and then I'll be back." She avoided eye contact.

"Alondra I'm truly sor--"

"Oh my god what if she wakes up and then slaps me? DO YOU KNOW SHE'D BEAT MY ASS?" She bit her nails nervously and Cedrick grabbed her shoulders to stop her from pacing back and forth.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I was caught up and you just remind me so much of her. One look in your eyes--- Y'all eyes always makes me weak." He said and Alondra closed her eyes so he wouldn't look at them. "Shit, I mean y'all have the same eyes and in the moment I just reacted. I'm sorry, and that's not even the type of man I am... I don't know." He sighed not knowing what to say or how to explain it in words. "Besides I kissed you, so that's on me but i hope this didn't make this complicated-- It was an honest mistake."

Alondra stepped back from him. "I know you kissed me, but I didn't stop you.. I should go." She sniffled and let a tear fall.

"Please don't cry.." Cedrick watched her. "It didn't mean anything, and I really am Sorry. I shouldn't have came on to you, I'm just fucked up right now and any familiarity to my wife--- I just took it and ran with it."

Alondra nodded and walked to her car to grab the weeks worth of food she had meal prepped for him since she had to go do her last scene. "Just make sure you get up in time to make you a breakfast, and this is your lunch. It's labeled." She handed him the bags. "Don't eat all the sweets at once, make sure you drink water only... we'll work on the liquor and weed when I get back." She sighed. "And like you said the kiss meant nothing so, just forget about it."

Cedrick listened to her carefully and took the rest of the bags from her. "So, you planned to come kill a nigga but also make sure I was good for the week?" He nudged her shoulder to lighten the mood.

"I mean I wasn't going to kill you, but you laughed at me like I was a joke so I had to let you know I'd really shoot all while making sure you're good." She wiped her eyes and chuckled.

Cedrick burst into laughter. "That's backwards as shit, but that only proves you care about me." He shrugged. "However, windows cost about one to two hundred so.." He held his hand out.

"Well looks like I owe you, and as long as I owe you? You'll never be broke." She smiled innocently at him.

"You really ain't gonna pay for--"

"Stop buying liquor and weed. You a big baller, you could get it fixed." She hopped in her car. "Training is Monday through Thursday, miss one and I'll shoot your other windows out."

"Nah forreal give me the mone--" He chuckled when she let up her window and sped off. He laughed and shook his head.

Walking into his home he put the food up and had a big smile on his face seeing all of the snacks she had in each bag. "Alani would never." He chuckled knowing she'd have his neck if she knew he was eating so much junk.

Opening the cabinet he took a deep breath and started to pour the liquor down the drain. He'd drunk everyday for the past month and it was starting to show, and hearing Alondra called him a drunk, junkie and whatever else really did hurt him.

"Please forgive me Alani." He choked up leaning against the counter.