New life

It's been 1 years since Gray's death and to be honest I still can't seem to move on I don't think I ever would be able to. Dad moved us to a new town as he taught the old one would just be pain for me and it was but moving didn't make anything different. 

"So new home, new school,"Dad said questionably. 

"Yeah,dad I know try not to beat up anyone,"I said as I tied my shoes. After Grey's death, i was never the same,anger just developed inside me. So i would get into a lot of fight at school and such, I think that's one of real reasons we moved.

"Although i can't promise,because you never know who's gonna piss me off,"i smiled at him as i got in the passage seat. He shakes his head and got in and drove me to school. 

Nash-wood prep aka The Highest high school in Nashville Ash town,people came to this school to become something where as me I am here because I know my best friend wouldn't want me sad forever in my room.Sometimes I feel like he is with me still and that is what keeps me going.

"Bye sweetheart I love you,"Dad said as i picked up my bad.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him I loved him to and that I would behave he smiled at me and then I got out the car and walked into the compound.

I looked around like i was lost as hell when i bumped into someone,"Ewww watch where you'er going peasant,"the girl said.She was very beautiful with her red wavy hair and blue eyes, but as she opened her mouth all that beauty went away. 

"Sorry,I'm a bit lo..."she stopped me.

"I don't care about your pity story,just watch where you'er going next time because you wouldn't be so lucky,"she said getting up in my face she was a bit taller than me because of here heels so i had to look up.

"I look forward to our next meet then,"I smile mischievously then the bell went,"Better get to class now." The girl turned on her heels angrily and stormed off while I laughed at her. 

"That was incredible,I have never seen anyone stand up to Cher even the jocks are afraid of her and I'm specking about the boys,"some girl with glasses came up to me. 

"Hi, I'm Hanna,"she put out her hand for a hand shake and I took it.

"I'm S..."

"Sapphire,I know I will be your student guide for the week,maybe might even be your best friend in the end,"She said smiling widely.I wanted to tell her off but I admired her confidence.

"Okay, so enough chit chat, let's get you to the office where you could sign in,"she says as we walk,"It's a custom for newbie such as yourself to sign in the office on the first day."

She tells me about the different classes in this school.There is about 20 subject and you get to choose 8 out of them or you could do all 20. I was give just 5 because in my old school the other subjects I already finished. After signing in Hanna and I headed to class as it turned out we had the same classes.

Our first class was Math,Hanna and I walked in and took our seats same time the teacher came in.

"Good morning to everyone take you're seats please,"the old man said as he places his bag on the table and turning to the class.

"Oh, a new face,"He said looking at me,"I'm Mr. Fright,do you mind telling us your name and where you'er from Ms.?"

"Sapphire,"I said standing up,"Hi I"m Sapphire, Sap for short i moved here from Brightville in Lunc's town."

"Oh wow you're a long way from home why the move?"he asked and that made me sad instantly but i hide it and lied.

"Dad got a great job offer,"I said razing my shoulders.