Twins

Hanna's POV

A knock on the door caused me to fly up and answer it,"Thanks for coming girls."

"Where is it?"They asked in union.

"He left with Sapphire but i was thinking maybe something in his room might help,"I said. After i touched Dean and saw what I saw I have been paranoid. I called after I felt a difference in him when he came in today. Seth and Sarah are the first of the ten original witches. The difference with them from the others is that they use pure magic where as the others use dark.

"Seth, Sarah,"Lily said coming out from the kitchen and hugging them."What are you girls doing here?"

"I called them, something doesn't feel right Lil,"I said worried.

"I agree,"She said and turned to the girl,"Well make yourselves at home and keep me posted."

She left for the garden and I took the girls to their rooms then Dean's.

"God let me be wrong please,"I said to myself as we got in Dean's room.

"We will need everything personal to him and a little of his blood,"Sarah said and I grab anything that I thought was personal to him.

"I can get the blood when they come back,"I said and they nodded and left me in the room. The twin always did freak me out but I know they mean well so now id to wait for Dean and Sapphire to get back. Drawing blood from him should be easy right,I ficked my glasses on my face and walked out the room.

Sapphire's POV

We got to the beach and he wasn't wrong there were alot of people here like their was a party going on.

"Dean are you sure about this?"I said as we got out the car.

"Relax it's all good plus we're a bit further up I know how you hate crowds,"He said pulling me further down the beach.

He covered my eyes when were almost close to where he was taking me,"You ready?"

"Yes,"I said excited then he removed his hand revealing a beautiful candle light dinner.

"Oh you did this all for me?"I blushed looking at him.

"I had help,"He said and that's when Katy and Kate came out from behind the table smiling. 

"How?"I asked still looking at him.

"They called yesterday worried about you and I told them i wanted to plan something special for you plus I remember them being the girls to help pull you away from beating the crap outta that Cher girl,"He said. I grabbed him and kissed him and he smiled kissing me back. There was a difference in his kiss but i just thought it was my paranoia so I brushed it off.

"Let's eat,"he said as he broke the kiss and took my hand and led me to the table. The rest of the night was great and all my doubt about Dean faded.