Word to the wise

Sapphire's POV

After my mom told you I was to be the new alpha I couldn't sit still when we got back home. I pasted back and forth wondered if I'll make a good leader or if the wolf I was today was real or not.

I grabbed my phone to text Dean but I just threw it on the bed as I knew he wouldn't answer if I did. I was beginning to worry about him and this was shocking to me. I let Dean become a part of me and I heated myself for it. Everyone I love leaves or end up dead. That's when I realized I loved Dean.

"Damnit!" I yelled and kicked my door.

My dad barged in looking worried," what's wrong?"

"Nothing,"I sighed and dropped on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh I think I know what it is,"I heard my mom say," can you give us a minute?" My dad looked at me then my mom and just left.

Mom walked over to me drying her hands indicating she was washing the dishes.

"Where is he?" She asked straight up as she sat on the bed.

I turned and looked at her," I don't know he's not returning my calls." I placed my hands over my face and called out in fustration.

"Don't you think maybe he's busy or just out with his family?" She says taking my hand off my face and laying next to me.

"I don't know,"I sighed.

"Then don't think to much of it he will call when he can and if he doesn't it his lost not yours so get your ass up and come help me pack out the stuff we bought so your father can get his car back,"she said and I laughed because we really did over buy things.

We got up, to find dad outside my room," Your mother is right."

"Of course I am, I spoke from experience you wasn't easy to deal with you know," mom said going down the stairs. My dad argued that he was but eventually gave up when we got to the car.

"Can you get the door for us?" Mom asked dad and he did as told.

" He really wasn't, your father had me up for a month worrying about where he was," mom whispered to me and I laughed getting some of the bags to the house. We where on our last bag when a woman came up to us.

"Hidey Bane!" The woman said and my mom looked up.

"Rein Benny!"my mom said. I hinted anger in her voice but I was unsure as she was smiling.