Bitch or Not

Cher's POV

I heard yelling so I tipped toed to where it was coming from and heard everything.

"Well well who knew the big bad wolf has a weak spot,"I said walking into her office.

"Get out Cher," she sobbed.

"Girl if you asked me you should've just told him the truth he could've been your king or whatever you people say it as,"I said and she looked up at me.

"Get the fuck out my office!"she yelled.

"No i think I'll stay,"I smiled at her and she tried to attack me when I lift my hand and she dropped,"Now let's not forget I can't take you done for all the shit you caused me."

The reason I work for Rein is because she got a witch to link me to Grey who is out playing Dean so confusing but so hot. Dean has a sexy ass body and Grey has the sexy talk perfect switch.

"But you must also remember I can kill a next one of those little things you called children,"she says still on the floor. I looked at her furious now. Rein kill my first born last year because he killed one puppies as it attacked him. So to ensure my family safety I left with her.

I dropped my hand and she grabbed my throat,"I will end you the next time you test me but for now leave."

I did as she said and went to my room. I locked the door behind me and held up my hand showing me my husband and three babies,I smiled as I saw them playing and having fun then I broke down.

Back to that day(flashback)

"Wolf,"I hissed at the sight of the woman in front on me ,"What have you come her for?"

I stand my ground in front of my husband and kids.My husband is a vampire and my kids are mixed up because of it. March is a vampire just like his Dad. The twins Katherine and Kamia are both witch and vampire,only my eldest son Davontay is powerful like his mother.

"A little gift,"the woman raised her hand and two wolves dragged a body in and dropped it in front of us.

"No!" I cried and ran to him.
"Davi,come on baby it mommy,"I shake my son but he was gone even his soul left which told me he was dead for over a month.

Davontay is 21 he got accepted to his favorite college and we let him go because my baby was so smart. I didn't want him mixed in the world his father and I knew. But now I'm here holding my baby.
I hugged him crying as my other children comforted me and my husband stood there like a statue.

"Leave!" He finally said ready to attack.

"Oh darling I don't want you although you are fine,"the woman said walking towards my husband but I blocked her.

"I want you darling Cher and if you refuse I'll kill them all I drag you out while I burn you house to the ground,"the woman said and lifted her hand,"So do we have a deal?"

I whipped my tears and took her hand,"Can I say goodbye to them first."

"Fine,"she said annoyed as her puppets dragged my baby's body away from my crying kids.

"Come to mommy,"I said and they came,"Mommy has to go okay but daddy will take care of you all and remember mommy love you all so much." I stood up and looked at my husband and hugged him as we both sobbed.

"I will avenge him,my love I promise you that,"I say through mind control.

He lifted me,"Be safe,"and then he kissed me goodbye.

I walked out and found them burning my son,"What are you doing,I said deal."

"Oh darling no that was for their safety"she pointed at the house,"He on the other hand must die forever and why not burn him."

"You sick bitch,"I said to her in between my sobs.

"That's me Rein the sick bitch,"she said and he puppets cuffed my hand and left.

(Flashback ends)

"I miss you my Cherry,"I heard my husband say then the picture ended and crawled into bed crying my eyes out till I fell asleep.