The Lie

Rein's POV

It's been two weeks and Dean still haven't returned home. I know I told him not too but I was joking. After that night word got out that our alpha left and my life was on the line if I don't find him.

"What you have for me?"I asked  Lucius as he came in the living room.

"We picked up his scent at her house and it hasn't left which means he's with them," Lucius said as he sat next to me.

Lucius came with Dean and since then they have been living with me. Lucius is Dean's foster brother and they did everything together until Dean was made to be our alpha. Lucius became his gaurd and it made them both angry.

"That ungrateful bitch!" I yelled out of fustration,"If he doesn't return I don't know what will happen."

(A little sex scene y'all know what to do)

"We don't need him I'll happily be your alpha,"Lucius said kissing my neck.

"Oh darling you don't have the power for that,"I said and he looked up at me.

"But I have the power to make you scream my name,"he whispered and kissed my lips. Lucius is older than he looks so I'm not violating anything. We messed around a few times and to be honest the guy knows his stuff.

I pulled away from the kiss but it didn't stop him. He got on his knees in front of me and kissed up my leg. He removed my thong and started eating me out right under my skirt. I grabbed a handful of his red hair and moaned. This always hyped him up and he started sucking and fingering me at the same time. When I hit my climax he came back up and kissed me hard then he pulled away.

"You're welcome,"he said then left. That's what I liked about Lucius he understands the no attachment thing and still manages to make me feel good. After our little session I went and took a hot shower then went back to business.

"I will avenge you my darling,I promise you that,"I said looked at the picture of Cassandra on my office desk when a knock interrupted me.

"What?" I yelled.

"You called for me miss,"the voice said  as he came in.

"Yes darling close the door,we have business to discuss,"I said and he obeyed.

Sapphire's POV

"Hi Fire," Dean said looking at the ground then at me.

"How?" "Why?" "Wait...what?" I couldn't find what to say so I got up and left to then only be grabbed back.

"You mean to tell me you've been a wolf this whole time and you didn't think'oh maybe if I tell her she wouldn't feel less insane' I said mimicking his voice and my mom chuckled. I pulled away from him and ran up to my room locking the door behind me. I heard my mom tell my dad give us time,then the front door opened an closed which told me that they left.

"Fire please open up I can explain,"Dean knocked on my door.

"Did you know who I was when we first met," I asked still not opening the door.

He sighed," Yes I knew who you were."

"How?" I asked and I wish I didn't.

"I was hired to observe you I didn't think I would end up feeling...."

"Don't!"I yelled,"Who hired you?"

"Rein Benny," he paused,"My mother."

I opened the door and punched him so hard that his nose stared bleeding," Get out!"

"Dean get the fuck out!"I yelled at him this time with tears in my eyes. He whipped his nose then grabbed my arms.

"She wanted to get revenge on you for killing Cassandra her daughter,I was just suppose to watch you I didn't know I'd..."

"Dean leave!" I cried fighting to get out of his arms.

"I'd fall in love with you, I love you Fire and I would never let anyone hurt you,"he said and he pulled me into a hug. He hugged me tightly as I fought to get out his grip. I punched and screamed for him to let me go but he didn't eventually I gave up and just broke down in his arms.

"I'm sorry for everything but I'm not sorry that I love you with all my heart," he said then he pushed me up to face him," I left my mother's pack and as long as I'm alive she will never get to you, no one will touch you as I breathe"

I just looked at him, blinking my tears out my eyes.

"I love you Fire, you don't have...."

"I love you too," I sniffed and he smiled, whipping my tears with his thumb then he pulled me in for a deep kiss.