What a day?!

Sapphire's POV 

After the night of me crying my eyes out as i came to terms with the fact that i killed someone,i isolated myself from everyone.

I wouldn't dare come out my house and yes i know i had school but I never missed anything i didn't already know. I just couldn't come to terms with the fact that i killed someone and could kill again.I ignored everyone except my mom and dad, for the past week i have been home she was there right by my side and i really did love having her around.

"Sappy!"I heard my mom yell,"We going out,do you want anything."
"Nah, i'm good!"i yelled back sticking my head in the hallway.
"alright hun see you later!"my dad yelled now.
"Enjoy ya'll day,"I said then i heard the close the door and the car pull out of the drive way.

I decided to take a shower as I need to calm my brains a little. I put on some music, dancing and singing while I took a shower when I thought I heard something. I turned off the shower,put on my robe and got out to see if my mom them got but home. I lowered the volume on the radio and walked downstairs.

"Mom!" I yelled but no one answered so I just thought my mind was playing tricks on me as I haven't slept in a while. I looked around one more time then gave up and grabbed a cup of juice and headed back to me room. As I closed my room door I jumped when a voice spoke.

"You have a very beautiful voice,"Dean said laying on my bed.

"Jesus!"I said holding my chest and my cup that almost fell out my hand.

"Is this you?"He asked as my voice beamed through the room. I rushed over to my phone and took it off but Dean grabbed it out of my hand I played it again.

"You're dope,"he said and i snacked the phone from his hand and took it back off and placed it in my robe.

"How did you get in Dean?"i asked placing my cup on the dressed. He turned to my balcony then came up to me.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay,"He said as he got closer to me.

I kept backing back till i hit my wall and he smiled wickedly.

"I'm fine,"I said as i felt the butterflies I got when he was close to me.

He cupped my face and looked me in my eyes,"Are you really okay?"

I cleared my throat and  shake my head yes and walked away from him.I heard him chuckle as i got in my closet closing the door behind me. 

"You know you could just change in front me i don't mind,"He suggested.

"Of course you won't mind,"i laughed as i changed my clothes and got out.

"hey, that's my juice,"i said taking back my cup from him and drinking it out.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed me pulling me into him so hard that we fell onto the bed with me on top of hin.He smiled that sexy devilish smile at me and I could feel myself blush.

He slowly brought his face to mine and i thought he was gonna kiss me but it never happened instead he just looked at me smiling widely. I pushed off him and headed downstairs with him following behind admiring our hallway with pictures of me and my dad.

I got something to eat and offered him his own bowl of cornflakes but he just took my spoon and ate from my bowl instead which i didn't mind. We watched movies then he fell asleep. The movie ended and i switched the tv off then looked a him sleeping next to me.He seemed so peaceful and sexy and I just wanted to kiss him so bad.God Sapp desperate any more.

"Enjoying your view,"He said as he slowly opened his eye and I was speechless.

"I...am...I...,"I tried to get a sentence out but it wouldn't and he smiled from ear to ear.