The Truth

"Mom?"

"Hi, honey,"she said sadly as she walked up to me,I dropped my hand so fast to my side and stepped back.

"I've been waiting for this day for so long,"she said walking up to me an embracing me into a hug. I pushed her off me so hard that she fell back and I saw my dad run to her. 

"You left me and now you wanna come back like we'er cool!"I shouted. 

"Lower you voice young lady,this is your mother!"my dad snapped. 

"Psh,what mother?..Dad have been smoking crack or something..she left,"I screamed.
"When i needed you, where were you,I stayed up at nights calling for you like a stupid child thinking you'd just get a feeling and come back but you never did."

"I know baby, and i'm sorr..."

"Forget your sorry,I needed you,"I was crying now as i scream at her,all i felt was rage.
"Your dead to me,"I said turning to walk upstairs when she pulled me back.

"Please,baby let me explain,"she begged. 

"Let go of me,"I turned to her and her eye grew wide it was the same look Dean gave me earlier on but she didn't let go. 

"How long has this been happening Step?"she turned to my dad and he look at me masking on the same face with her.

"I don't know I never saw this until today," my dad said coming closer to me.

I didn't know what the hell they were talking about and I didn't want to know.

"Look,"she said more firm than ever,"I am your mother whether you like it or not and I'm moving back in whether you like it or not."

I looked at her in disbelieve then at my dad all he did was dropped his head to the ground. 

"I love y..."

"You don't even know what love is,let go of me,"I said again trying to pull away from her but her grip got tighter and this just made me angrier. 

"No,"she said coming up in my face then all I saw was red. 

Dean's POV 

 I just got home and all i could do was smile at how beautiful she was and the moment we shared.I closed my front door,kicked off my shoes and walked deeper into my house. 

"How was school?"my mom asked as I got in the kitchen. 

"It was cool,"I said opening the refrigerator and grabbing a juice out then closing it back. 

"Really because I called the school,they said you never showed and Lucius said he saw you left with her,"my mom said. 

"Lucius needs to mind is damn business and not meddle in mine,"I said drinking my juice while I walked out of the kitchen going up to my room.

I rest down my cup on the dresser and took off my coat when I saw a piece of paper fall out,same time my mom came in and I hid it under my foot.

"You better not stray from your part,you'er there to observer her not become friends with her,remember she killed your sister,"she said walking to the window on the other side of the bed. I quickly dragged the paper under my bed and sat down.

"She wasn't my real sister and we all knew Cassandra was a nut-job after that Grey guy left her,"this caused me to get slapped really hard across my face.

"Never let me hear you talk about my child that way again remember we saved you from that horrid orphanage where you was tortured  after you crackhead of a mother left you there for dead,ungrateful little bitch,"she said angrily breathing heavily.