The Dreams

'I was walking back home when i heard a noise like someone was following me but when i turned around there was no one so i kept on walking.It was a little way pass nine and the only lights were the street light. I heard something like a gunshot and for some reason I was drawn to see what was happening so i ran to it. I arrived at where I thought it was coming from to see my best friend lifeless in the grass.

"Grey!" I ran to him and held him in my arms crying. I shaked him countless times screaming his name,that's when I saw Cassandra,  standing a few feet away from us holding the gun. I was about to attack her when something that looked like a white wolf came out of no where and did it for me. It killed her in seconds then it turn to me with it's blood red eyes looking at me as it slowly came up to me ,I screamed and jumped up.

I found myself in the middle of the forest with blood all over me. I quickly got,zip my jacket that was around me and I ran till I found my house which was strange because I didn't know the forest at all. I got in and raced up to my room slamming the door behind me locking it. I quickly got out of my clothes and took a bath, tying my hair in a high bun and walking out my room. I placed the bloody clothes in the wash then the dryer. I cleaned any trace of blood then went up to the kitchen to see my dad in front the fridge.

"You know if you want to go for a jog you could but please say before you do,"my dad said closing the fridge and looking at me.

"Sorry dad it won't happen again,"I said hopeing it doesn't.

"You okay pumpkin?"dad asked eyeing me.

"Mhmm but I'm late so see you later I think I might check out the town so don't wait up,"I said then grabbed my bags and ran out the house.

I put my earbuds in my ear and got on the bus. I got to school and the first person i see is Cher. I really wasn't in the mood for this bitch so I blasted my music and kept on walking.

"Oh,Hanna, one thing you should know is i don't like when people touch my music,"i said as i took out the other one and was about to put it away when she took one side and placed it in her ear. She danced to the beat that was playing. 

"Damn girl did you do this?"She asked and i shook my head.

"You dope,anyways,"She handed me back the earpiece and i put it away in my bag and we walked to the locker.

"There is something i need to ask you?"she said as we stopped at my locker.

"What's up?"I asked as i opened it and took out my books out my bag placing them in my locker and taking out the ones i needed then closing it back.I have to say the locker system here is cool it's my finger print which is amazing.

"Is this you?"she said holding up her phone. It was a picture of the newspaper article from that night on her Instagram feed.

"Where did you get this?"I asked he grabbing her phone from her,reading the comment.

"I just saw that,"she said sounding scared. 

'Damn the new girl is a killer'

'I wonder if he cheated on her why she killed him'

'I wouldn't date her'

'Damn why are all the sexy one end up dead because of their crazy ass girls' 

And there were lost more hate some said they knew I was crazy.