Experience

For a 1000 year old house it was sure kept up to date as the bathroom was flawless.

Dean turned the water in the tube on and waiting for it to full, then he took me into his arms and pecked my lips

"I'll give you enough time to get in ,"he said then he disappeared. I got out my clothes,tied my hair into a high bun then got in as I shut off the water.

I relaxed in the tube as Dean came back in with a bath sponge, bath gel and a robe. He removed his shirt and jeans and I wide eyed at him.

"No worries in keeping my shorts on,"he laughed as he got in the tube in his boxers. We shifted until we were both comfortable,well some what of comfortable,I was naked after all.

"I promised I would touch you unless you were ready so relax,"Dean reassured me and took the bath gel and squeezed some onto the sponge and he looked at me asking for permission to bathe me off. I took the sponge and scrubbed everywhere except my back which Dean did for me.

(Little sex scene up ahead)

We were now just both laid back relaxing in the tube and making jokes.

"So your telling me that you changed in the middle of y'all just to impress a girl,"I laughed.

"Hey I was dumb and wanted to look cool,"he defended himself.

I laughed harder that I had to razed up and turn to look him in his eyes. He smiled at me and slapped his face. I got on top of him hiding my boobs with my arms as he looked at me.

"You know you make it hard for me to have control,"he said as he eyed me like a hungry dog.

"Maybe I don't want you to have control,"I said and crashed our lips together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him closing any space between us as he deepen the kiss. The hunger in his kisses cause me to crave him more.

"I want you,"I managed to as I gasped for air but Dean caught my lips again. He kissed on my neck causing me to  moaned.

"You're so beautiful,"he said kissing my lips again. I was unsure of how we got out the tube am into the shower as he placed me down and turned it on. He took my clip out which caused my hair to drop covering my breast. Dean stepped back a little and just looked at me. I blushed and looked down at my feet but he raised my head to look at him.

"You never have to feel ashamed not for me,"he said then me peak my lips and placed me to sit on the little seating area it had in the corner of the  shower.

"Let me make you feel good,"he said and all I could do was nod. He started at my lips,then he pushed my hair to my back and he grabbed on one of my breast in his mouth. He sucked on them both as his hand pass over my entrance causing me to hitch. He looked at and came back to my face as he looked me in the eye and pushed his finger in. I hitched at first but start moaning slightly and he pumped fast an harder. He took out his finger and went down on me.

"Oh fuck,"I moaned loudly and I hit my climax. He came back up and kissed my lips again bring me into his arms.

"I want our first time to be special but that doesn't mean I won't make you feel good so I could hear that sexy moan,"he said and I hugged him blushing then got out the shower wrapping the robe around me.
_______________________________________

We were cuddling watching 'Maze Runner' when a knock on the door alarmed us.

"Come in,"Dean yelled and my mom popped her head in.

"Awww,"mom said as she saw us.

"Momm!"I groaned in fustration and embarrassment.

"Yeah I know I need you two to wear these and never take the off," mom said handing us matching chains,"These chairs will help protect y'all and it will channel both of y'all power when we start training y'all will learn more good night."

Mom left and we went back to the movie where I fell asleep.