Introduction

Name:(Y/N)(L/N)

Age:14

Things if you have not read an xReader before:

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(F/F)-Favourite Food

(F/D)-Favourite Drink

(B/N)-Brother's Name (if you don't have a Brother then just make a name up.

(D/N)-Dad's Name

(M/N)-Mum's Name

OCs Added:

Satanic Syrup: (Author-Chan)

Everyone calls her either Satan, Maple, Syrup or a combination of the three.

Has devil horns and a spade like tail (Where the name Satan comes in). Her left eye has a Red Cross inside and her right eye is normal. People should know not to mess with her, towards strangers she has an unwelcoming aura around her. But when it comes to friends she has a very happy and bubbly personality. Not to mention flirty sometimes. Her background is a sensitive topic to her, she prefers not to talk about it.

Age:14

Her eye colours are red with brownish black.

Hair colour is waist length with very very dark brown hair.

Azure(not her actual name): (Author-Chan's Friend)

Everyone calls her Azzy as a nickname, she loves making flower crowns and has a scorpion tail.She has pretty purple eyes mixed with a little bit of blue inside, black hair with brown tips.

She's scary sometimes but once you get to know her she's nice.

Age:14

Cherry:

Aurorafur_Daemon's OC

She has crimson coloured hair with pretty big brownish black eyes. She is an absolute fan girl of many things and is a very hardcore shipper.Note to not get involved with her shipping, it's crazy.(Author-Chan aka Satan will explain why further in the story)

Age:14

Max:

Aurorafur_Daemon's OC

He has ruffled cedar brown hair and midnight black eyes.He has orange goggles that always lay messily on his head.

Age:15 (Okay, Max is meant to be the same age as the other 3 OCs but I'm just gonna switch things up a bit)

—————————————————————————————————————

Extras:
Hey, this is my first story that I'm writing so I apologise if it's bad but yeah. The plot is high school. Hope you enjoy this book! Thanks for reading :D
(This account is not fully owned by me, it's a shared account with me @Maplez_Syrupz and @Aurorafur _Daemon)
Go follow Azzhat! @Aurorafur_Daemon
My main account: @Maplez_Syrupz
I will be adding some of mine and Azure's OCs in, Hope ya don't mind!
——————————————————————————————————————

*Currently under mild editing :)*
>>i gave up on editing bc this book is too cringy
read at your own risk:')