Chapter 4: Satan

Warning this contains foul language.

Third Person POV
Hoodie, Masky and (Y/N) was on their way to the canteen to meet the group of girls when they heard cheers and shouts coming from that direction. They were curious at what all the commotion was about as they walked faster to reach the canteen. What was in the canteen was a sight to see.

There they saw a sea of high schoolers crowded around a corner of the room, they pushed through to see what was happening. When they reached the front, they saw Cherry laying on the ground with a bruised eye with Azure next to her, standing in a fighting stance, her scorpion tail flailing wildly. They also saw a senior in a green elf hat a green varsity jacket with the letter B on and some brown boots.

They weren't to catch his face properly as his back was turned against them but the elf hat and boots looked awfully familiar, that's when it snapped into (Y/N)'s mind, "aren't those Link's hat and boots?" (Y/N) asked Hoodie and Masky.

They nodded and explained, "that's BEN Drowned, one of the biggest school jocks." (Y/N) then knew that this school was categorised into Nerd and Jock, which she found stupid might she add. She sighed as she then snapped her head back to the fight that was happening. Azure was now going in to make a move on Ben, she tried to kick his head but Ben dodged and did a kick down her leg making her fall down, but she tripped BEN with her tail. Just as (Y/N) was about Cherry and Azure, everything went pin-drop silence.

A scary silence.

Satan's POV
(Tem rewind to right after the class before lunch)

Geography class had just ended, the students started swarming out of the class while I had to stay for detention just because I didn't do homework. "Ugh, I'm hungry!" I thought. But I wanted to be a "good student" today so I just stayed.

Ten minutes later...

"SCREW BEING A GOOD STUDENT, I STAYED FOR TEN DARN MINUTES IT SHOULD HE GOOD ENOUGH." I yelled angrily. I then walked out of the class and towards the canteen, Cherry had invited me to eat with her and the new kid, her name was (Y/N) I think. I don't like her, well I don't like anyone in general. As long as they are not annoying then they are fine, like the girls they are approved.

Anyways, I continued waking towards the canteen, drowning (pun intended) out all the noisy students in the hall with my thoughts of pasta. "Yummy pasta." A smile tugged on my face as I strolled towards food hell.

I got a lot of weird looks from people but they knew better then to question me. I had just reached the canteen now, still pondering about food. But then, I saw a big crowd gathered around something.

When someone saw me they told their friends and everything became quiet.

All eyes were on me,I rose an eye brow questioningly, not at the silence of the crowd but what was causing the crowding to happen. I turned my body and walked over to the crowd casually, hands in my pockets my tail swaying left and right with each step. The crowd parted like the Red Sea, and what I saw made me fume, and when I'm angry, you know you screwed up. The nick name satan was given to me for a reason.

On the ground I saw one of my best friends on the ground with a bruised eye and the other fighting Ben, the idiot jock. Azure and Ben haven't noticed me and by the looks of it, Ben had the upper hand of the fight.

"Hey." I said in a monotonous voice, that's when they spun around and halted their fighting. The whole crowd was scared of what I might do. "Satan!" Azzy and Cherry exclaimed in relief. I gave them a small smile and nod as Azzy helped Cherry to the nurse's office.

"Hey Benjamin." I greeted Ben a little too calmly for this situation. Ben gulped and replied, "H-hey Satan!"
"What were you doing with my friends?" I said as I took a step closer. Ben was quite short but we were about the same height.
"U-uh, I was beating them up for taking our table! They took it when it's ours." Ben said.

"Really now? Who was there first." I questioned, still keeping my expression emotionless.

"Them."

"Then why are you saying it as if you actually paid and bought that table?"

"But the jocks always sit on that table!" He argued.

"Do I look like I give a shit about what you jocks do?" Now I sounded like a mother chiding her child.

Ben sweat dropped and mumbled, "but you're a jock too"

"What was that Benjamin?"

Ben looked around and saw that the whole crowd was staring closely at us.
"I SAID YOU'RE A JOCK TOO! AND YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO STAND UP FOR THOSE USELESS NERDS!" Ben yelled.

I was awfully surprised by his sudden confidence. He gave me a cocky smirk and put his hands in his jacket.

"I am?" I took a step closer to him, "I guess so then, the stereotypical jocks like you are considered popular kids at this school while the nerds are unpopular so they are considered useless right?" I took another step closer to him and continued, my words laced with venom, "I may be a jock" I did air quotation marks at 'jock,' I took a another step closer to him our faces almost touching as I leaned to his ear with my hands behind my back and whispered, " but you should never bully on my watch, especially to my friends" I kicked him square in the stomach and sent him flying into the canteen wall.

"Next time," I snapped my fingers and blue flame appeared, "you're getting roasted on my flames, emotionally and physically." I said as I walked away, not before glancing around, my eyes landed on the new girl, (Y/N). I walked over to her and said, "(Y/N) take the Benjamin to the Nurse's office please, I want to get food." (Y/N) nodded hastily and rushed over to the injured boy next to the cracked wall, he was groaning about all the pain while I just rolled my eyes and walked to the pasta store to buy my heaven.

_______________________________________
OKAY, NEXT WILL BE X READER STUFF. Anywayz hope you had enjoyed this chappie and be excited for the next! PS, I might be posting much cuz my mom confiscated my phone as it is exam periods, sorry!
I bid you adiu~
___________________________________

Edited.