Chapter 27: A Death

⚠️ Warning! Slight gore ⚠️
Helen's POV
"Ah, Maple...no, Satan, you've arrived!" I grinned.

In my lab, which she found with the help of her allies, stood Satan. I had already prepared myself for a full on duel, I was not going to lose to this bitch again.

"Greetings, Helen." She spat out my name. I growled as a shadow was casted over my eyes, I forced my grin as I challenged her,

"Let's have a rematch, shall we?" She reined silent as I took that silence as a yes.

I stood up from the leather casted chair I was sitting on as I flipped on my mask which was resting on my head, my knife that was originally in my back pocket was now nesting in my hand, the grip on it could snap a neck. [or peanut could]

I was dressed in a blue jumped with a yellow smily face pin, pinned on it. My hands were gloved as I tilted my head towards her.

 My hands were gloved as I tilted my head towards her

"Ladies first." I did a fancy bow as I smiled cockily under my mask. Satan remained calm as she advanced towards me.

A little blue flame sprouted in her right palm, "I'll be seeing you, in hell." She stated, that's when I knew, she was dead serious about killing me, well no worries, I was serious about killing her too.

"Yes indeed." I said, she threw her fire at me as I dodged.

I took my knife and did a speed run as I swished past her, cutting her shoulder clothing a bit. She let out a Low growl as she scowled at me, "screw you." She said.

She was wearing a scarlet coat, she put her hand inside it as a small black dagger was revealed. She held it in between her two fingers as she threw it at me.

I barely dodged it as I scrapped my forearm. I continued swinging at her as she continued dodging, some times sending high kicks down my way, I pushed her backwards until her back was at the wall. Of course, she won't be that easy, she was going to react when I paralysed her with a potion, with her unable to move, I smirked as I put my knife at her throat as I said my line,

"Don't be excited for tomorrow," i tilted my mask up so that my lips were visible, I smiled a sickly sweet smile, "because there is no tomorrow."

Then in that moment, I stabbed her stomach. Blood came gushing out as I grinned happily. "Oh dear, this is messy." I said, with a fake frown.

She grunted as no other noise came out from her mouth, "scream will you darling?" I said.

She let out a weak scoff, "n-never." My smile dropped as the knife that was in her stomach was taken out by me. I then continually stabbed her stomach in the same spot, so it hurt.

But the thing that really saddened me was that,

She didn't scream.

Soon I grew tired of her, I stabbed her stomach one last time before sighing. I looked at her lifeless body and dull dark brown eyes, her red irises glowing ever so slightly, even if she was dead. The ground was bloody as I shook my head, well, my job here is done.

But little did Helen know, in Maple's last breath, she wrote something on the wall, with her own blood, she weakly smiled,

"I'll be seeing you, i-in hell, Helen darling."

(Y/N)'s POV
I heard voices talking in a room, I'm pretty sure that it was Satan and Helen. That can't be good, awhile back we had bumped into the rest of the Satan worshippers, Max, Azure and Cherry.

We soon stayed a team as the voices continued talked, then it stopped. It was muffled so we couldn't hear what they were saying. But it can't be good, but when it all stopped, that's what scared me the most.

I took a deep breath as I got encouraging glances from the Satan worshippers and Benny. I smiled as I pushed open the door which Satan and Helen was in. The only problem was, when I opened the door...
.
.
.
Helen was gone and Satan was on the floor,

Dead.

————————————————————————
Okay, I died. So, Satan died, aka I died. So, yea... okay. Okay bye, plus, apologised for short chapters.
Creds to: ijustwannahavefun
It's just a funny video that I came across upon my random internet search, it's really funny. 0⍵0 Just this to lighten your moods.

I bid you adieu~
———————————————————————