Chapter 32: A Fallen Devil?

(Y/N)'s POV
Lunch was the same as the first day, terrible basically. Soon the whole camping trip was over and done.

"Finally!" I sighed as we had arrived back in school from the camp bus. I towed my language down the few steps of the bus and inhaled the air of our school. Wait, that sounded quite creepy, oh well.

"Yea, it's good to be back, I can finally play video games and sleep on a bed." Ben happily said. "You lazily prick." I scolded him. He looked offended and place a hand over his chest, and pulled an offended look.

"*gasp* it's my nature! How dare you insult meh!" I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled a bit, "Yea sure." I said, sarcasm lacing my voice like a thick blanket.

Azure, Cherry, Max, Ben and I had alighted the bus, Satan however said that she needed to do some things back at the camp so she would be coming back by herself later.

While all the students whom has attended the camp were assembled outside the school gates, where we alighted the bus. The teachers announced that we were free to leave, and since it was a Friday, we could take a Long rest during the weekend.

I turned my heels to leave but Azzy had called out to me, "(Y/N)!" I turned around upon hearing my name be called. I hummed in response to her call and asked her, "yes?"

"Don't forget my party, it's this Sunday." She reminded as she grinned happily. That totally slipped my mind! "Oh totally! I'll be there just text me the address." I said in response.

Azure nodded her head and went off with the rest of the Satan worshippers while Ben had already left. Seeing everybody leaving, I decided to follow in the pursuit.

I started walking back home merrily, I got home and did whatever people do at home.
(What do people do at home?)
-  (tEm sKip tO sUndAy hA hA iM laZy aNd I WaNt a cHappIe ouT)
I woke up to my blaring alarm, today was Azure's party. Satan even made a whole group chat for it, it started at noon and the address was sent. The attire would be formal thus I would be wearing a gown.

(Crests to artist; change the dress colour to ur favourite colour)It was a (F/C) gown, it was originally sleeveless but I added a bit of it onto my left shoulder just for design

It was a (F/C) gown, it was originally sleeveless but I added a bit of it onto my left shoulder just for design. This was an old dress that my Mother has given me, it was a shimmering gown that even though was almost older than five, it was still gorgeous.

It even had a dazzling ruby necklace to go with it. Once that was done, I didn't bother putting on any make up as I didn't even have any as I just did my hair into a crown bun and sprayed some (F/S) (favourite scent) perfume. The dress really brought out my eye colour as I wore some about 2 cm high heels.

I looked in the mirror, satisfied with my look, I headed off to the address for Azure's house.
-
Satan's POV
I stayed back in the camp to check out the library, there was meant to be my book about fallen angels, but it was... gone?

My eyes widened, I can't lose that book! Oh no oh no oh no! That changed in my mind repeatedly.

If any humans know about angels- more less fallen ones! Who knows what will happen to them.

Ugh, "mi'lord? Are you alright?" A tired voice asked. It was one of the ghosts. "Yes, I'm fine." I waved it off as I leaned onto the old looking book selfs when suddenly, I heard a click.

Click*

And like that, a door opened. I quickly stopped leaning and stumbled up. The door opened slowly and creakily as it revealed a wooden black bookshelf.

I gasped as I walked cautiously into the mysterious secret room, it had exactly four rows of black spined leather cover books.

The pages of each book had turned yellow from the time span of it being in the same place for a long time. I brushed my pale fingers against the spine of the books all took a random one out.

"fႩllႩႶ ႩႶႺპlႽ ႩRპ ႩႶႺპlႽ wႬტ wპRპ პჯႲპllპმ fRტო ႬპႩVპႶ. iႠ iႽ Ⴉ ႠპRო ႮႽპმ Ⴀტ მპႽეRiႪპ ႩႶႺპlႽ wႬტ wპRპ ეႩႽႠპმ ტႮႠ ტf ႬპႩVპႶ ტR ႩႶႺპlႽ wႬტ ႽiႶႶპმ. ႽႮეႬ ႩႽ ႩႶႺპlႽ ტfႠპႶ ႠპოႲႠ ႬႮოႩႶႽ Ⴀტ ႽiႶ."

The book literally said that, translated should be, "fallen angels are angels who were expelled from heaven. It is a term used to describe angels who were cast out of heaven, or angels who sinned. Such angels often tempt humans to sin."

So that's the meaning of fallen angles, however I already knew that. But, it was quite similar to my situation, I was kicked out of heaven and sent to hell, I didn't like hell so I decided to go to the mortal world.

However, I was the devil. So what about...

Fallen devils?

————————————————————————
Yo y'all, sorry for this short chappie. Next chapter shall be Azure's birthday party so stay tuned. Hope y'all enjoyed and,
I bid you adieu~
————————————————————————