100 Reads Special Chapter!

Hey guys! This might be a little late but thank you for 100 reads! I wrote this special chapter just for this. Enjoy!

"Truth or Dare?" Cherry asked as she pointed to Satan...
If you're confused, here's a trace back.

Flashback to a day ago-
"Hey! (Y/N)!" A familiar voice shouted, I turned around to see Satan and her crew waving at me. I smiled as I greeted them back.

"I'm having a small party at my house with my crew and some other people tomorrow, wanna come?" Satan asked me, her eyes looked as if they were pleading me to come. Who could say no to that? I chucked as I nodded my nod, yes.

"Yay!" Satan exclaimed as she ran off in another direction, probably to go invite more people.

Back to present-
And that is how we ended up here, in Satan's house, playing truth or dare with her crew and an additional people such as Ben, Zalgo, which I had found out was some what close or related to Satan? And lastly Xander. Although I'm pretty sure Cherry invited Xander for her shipping purposes.

"Dare!" Satan said with a grin, "I'm not chicken!". Cherry's eyes glinted with joy and mischief as she rubbed her hands together in an evil manner. And that's when Satan realised, she fudged up. (I like that meme)

"I dare you to hold hands with Xander for the rest of the game!" Cherry exclaimed as she started jumping around excitedly. I sweat-dropped remembering how much of a hard core shipper Cherry is.

Satan growled at Cherry as Xander just shrugged. "Aghhhhhh, whyyy Cherrrr." Satan groaned as she slipped her hand into Xander's with a faint blush painted on both of their faces. Cherry then took a photo yelling, "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"

I giggled as it was now Satan's turn. She tapped her chin in a thinking manner. Then she pointed to...
.
.
me.

Oh shit. I thought as her finger landed on me, her brownish eyes with red was shinning with delight. "Truth or Dare (Y/N)~" she asked in a sing-song kind of voice. I visibly gulped as I said my answer, "d-dare!" She grinned as her eyes darkened, making her look even more scary than she already was. Her sharp shade like tail swaying around excitedly.
"I dare you to...

(Okay now will be different scenarios!)
(Scenario 1, seven minutes in heaven)

play seven minutes in heaven with Ben,"  she finished her sentence like that. Oh nooooooo whyyyyyyyyyy. I wined in my mind but did the dare anyways because the forfeits that Satan gives are worse than being stuck in a closet with a hot gu- Ben I mean.

Ben got up the same time I did as nobody said a word. We got shoved into the tight small closet space as the lights were turned off, the only source of light was the door, which was being closed by Satan herself as her ever lasting grin widened. "Have fun!" She said, a little too cheerful for my liking.

Then she closed the door, leaving me and Ben in this tight space. It was very awkward to say the least, at least we both had space. Both of us were quiet, none of us dared to say a word. I mentally cursed at Satan for putting me in the most awkward position ever.

After why felt like forever, I decided to say something. "So... you wanna ask me some questions?" "... yeah, I guess." Ben replied. "Okay, I'll start first, like... what's your favourite colour?" I asked.
"Green"
"What's your favourite animal?" He asked.
"(F/A)"
"Would you rather stay in the Creepypasta mansion or Satan's mansion?" I asked.