Special 300 Reads Chapter!

This chapter includes the so called main ships from this story book. Dedicated to Cherry. |°з°|

"Main ships"
(Y/N) and Ben
Chermime (Cherry and Maxime) I know Maxine's name is Max but his name is actually Maxime.

Scenario one: Food Dye
It currently was Science lesson. And we were meant to see how the roots of the plants absorb the food due, making the leaves of the plant that food dye's colour.

So now, we must have partners for this,
(Y/N) and Ben
Caius and Maple
Cheryl and Maxime

(Y/N) and Ben:
I got partnered with Ben for the science experiment, as I collected the tray of pink and blue food dye, a lettuce with its stalk and a plastic knife. I returned to my table, where Ben was waiting.

I set the tray down as I explained what we were going to be doing. He yawned as he waved his hand in a dismissing manner. "You do it." I sighed, too tired for his shit today so I just did it myself.

In the middle of doing it, Ben got the great idea to take the lettuce stalk and throw it at me. It stained my white clothes that I was wearing. A tick mark appeared on my head as I threw one back at him, aiming for his, now not so clean, jacket. It got stained with blue while my shirt got stained with pink.

We stared at our clothes, then looked up at each other to meet eye contact. We just stared at each other before bursting out in laughter. Our faces both had pink and blue on them, and food dye was not coming off until a week later. But we didn't care, we were just having fun.

I picked up a wet cloth and cleaned my face while he cleaned his. Although it was a moment of silence, we both had fun with out little colour war. In the end, we were both pink and blue people for the entire week.

When we walked side by side, people thought we were a couple. Which was not true. Or is it?

(Fuq this one was crappy, the main parts are really Caiple and Chermime cuz this is for my Friend. And Didja see what I did there? Blue and Pink go together. That the "hidden" meaning.)

Chermime: (I ship this so hard)
Cherry was paired with Maxime, Maxime went to go get the turquoise and yellow coloured dye. He returned with the tray in hand as he settle it down and they started on their project. As Maxime started, he accidentally dropped the plastic knife on the ground. Cherry saw it and wanted to pick it up but Max was thinking the same thing.

As they both bent down to pick it, their head collided and they fell down, in a position of Maxime straddling Cherry, their faces a finger length away, both of them blushed Cherry (pun) red as Max quickly got off Cherry and picked up the fallen knife.

Cherry took awhile to notice what just happened but quickly got up too. The rest of the lesson was kinda awkward so Max said something, "forget... that happened okay?" He asked, a faint blush was dusted on his cheeks. Cherry nodded in agreement till she decided to crack a pun.

Which made Max and her laugh, then the teacher shushed them.

Bonus:
"Hey Max?" Cher asked. "Yeah?" He replied. "Ya think Maplez made our scene extra lovely dovely cuz she ships us hard?" She asked.
.
.
.
"Probably."

——————————————————
Done! How do ya like that? Aye. Sorry it was short but I really should be doing my homework now :V Anyways hope you enjoyed and
I bid you adie-
WAITT QUESTION OF THE DAY! WHO'S YOUR OTP HERE? COMMENT PLEASE.
Now I bid you adieu~
OTP= One true pair
——————————————————