Chapter 29: A Ghostie Friend

What happened last time:
BANG*

A noise ran through the room. Everyone grew silent, until I stammered, "u-uh... was that any of you guys?"

They all shook their heads, a bead of sweat rolled down my forehead as I turned around.

There stood a transparent figure, waving their hand,

"Heya."

(Y/N)'s POV
*~*
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Ben shouted. I smacked hard him on his temple. "Don't be rude!" I reprimanded.

I turned back to the ghostly figure and gave them a smile, "u-uh, would you mind coming closer to us?" I asked.

"Aw, (Y/N). You're alive! Oh and don't act so polite, jeez." The figure said, as light footsteps could be heard as they walked closer towards us.

My eyes widened to see who it was, wow man, I'm gonna get a heart attack on the amount of surprises we've had today.

It was Maple!

But... as a ghost or something?

"Yo." She waved. "Heyyyy! You're back. That was quick, " Azure said and waved back, Cherry and Max waved too, grinning happily.

Satan hummed. Then suddenly, she said, "oh yea! I died." She mumbled to herself, as if she didn't know that she was literally transparent right now.

"And I got this, somehow, " She showed us the tattoo that had magically been imprinted on her wrist area. It was some devil horns and a spade tail, much like the ones of her now.

"I guess I got it in the process of me awakening, " She paused for a moment, "that sounded cooler in my head."

While the four Satan worshippers including the now-half-dead-half-alive Satan chatted away like nothing happened, my jaw dropped straight to the ground in shock. My once normal life in high school had become mixed with the undead, what the actual fuck.

Well sweetheart, you should have seen that coming the moment you met me or Ben or anyone else as a matter of fact, or even the school. A sarcastic voice in my head chimed in. "Maple. Are you talking to me and reading my mind right now?" I asked.

"Of course sweetheart!" She replied, sarcasm evident in her voice and smile.

"Well certainly the undead is as sarcastic as ever, " Ben said.

I stifled a laugh as Ben and Satan started brawling like cats.

"Okay okay, quit fighting. Maple why are you a transparent?" I asked.

They did as I commanded as Maple looked down on herself. She shrugged and said lazily, "I must be a ghost for the time being... I think."

"Ya think?" Ben scoffed.

She shrugged once more, "I mean, I should be back to my physical form soon. Maybe in a day or two." I nodded.

"So what are we going to do with your body-" I looked at where the body was. But there was no body.

"WHERE'S THE BODY?!" I screamed. Satan looked over there and shrugged, "I dunno."

I panicked, was someone in the room or did the body magically disappear when Satan came?

"What if someone was in the room with us?!"

"Not too sure bout that. It probably just disappeared, " Satan uttered.

I sighed, "Man this day has just been crazy, " I looked at the group of people in front of me. "Let's just go back to the camp, " I suggested. They agreed as we headed out of the creepy underground lair.

Little did we know, we missed something or someone wandering around as a lost soul.

Somewhere in the lab with someone?*
"Hey hey!" A quivering voice shouted. Catching the attention of all his ghostie friends. "Cipher's here!" He alerted.

All the ghosts stood up, immediately. As their eyes widened. "What?!" Everyone shouted in shock.

"It's true! I saw them!" The quivering voice became more quiet by the second, as if scared someone would hear them. "Where are they?" Another asked.

"They are leaving, but they said something about heading back to the camp! They must be nearby, in the woods or something."

"Let's find them!"

"Yea!"

"Prepare all your items! We are leaving to find our lord!" The now-not-so-quivering voice commanded.

"YES SIR!" All the ghosts shouted.

And so, they left to find their "lord".

————————————————————————
Short chapter '.-.' I'm thinking of ending the book soon? Depends on you guys. I don't really have anymore plot ideas, I'll be sure to add more fluff and stuff cause I feel like there's been too little Ben x Reader stuff. Hope y'all enjoyed,
I bid you adieu~
PS; 838 READS Y'ALL! WE'RE CLOSING INTO 1K! Thanks guys :)
————————————————————————