Chapter 11: Satan's come back

Satan's POV
Chatting with my two favourite girls, we had just arrived at school. That was when I heard some shouting.

I rolled my eyes, I seriously wasn't a morning person. "Who the hell is screaming this early in the morning," I scowled. Azure and Cherry exchanged a similar glance, both thinking the same thing.

This person better not be beating up someone satan likes, it's too early for dead bodies.

"Is this like some new trend or something? Trying to piss me off?" I muttered to myself, groaning. A snicker emitted from azure as I shoved her playfully.

"Let's go check it out," Cherry suggested.

We followed the noise, the shouting was by voices somewhat familiar, but I brushed it off. When we arrived, we saw...

Kids with fucking death wishes.

(Y/n) was on the ground, bruised and vulnerable. Her cheek was swollen while drops of blood leaked from the side of her mouth. Her once very satan approved fashion clothes were messed up. She was on the floor, eyes half lidded as if trying her best to keep awake.

They're fucking dead.

Azure and cherry shook their heads, already knowing what was going to go down. "I'll go get the chains," azure mumbled.

I sprinted up to the scene, analysing the bullies faces, soon matching names to the faces. Jeff, Ben and...Zalgo. Despite my surprise , I acted quickly.

"The hell did I say about beating up my friends?" I snick snap patty whacked, blue flames danced around my fingers. I flicked my messy bangs out of my face to reveal a glowing Red Cross in my left eye.

Jeff and Ben froze when they heard my voice. The latter gulped while the former smirk. Jeff had always been the gutsy one, even in middle school he would often pick a fight with me.

I growled, showing my suddenly sharper teeth. The flames around me grew bigger and hotter.

I took the first move.

A large burst of flames were thrown in the direction of the three opposing men. It sizzled dangerously addictive they burnt the trio.

Startled, they jumped back, not wanting to get burnt by the raging inferno.

That was when all three of them became ready to attack, each with their own powers they were about to pounce on me when...I held out my hand, signalling for them to stop.

"You guys can fight me later, behind school, at like 6 or something. I need to take her to the nurse before I'm late to class, stupid bitch teacher won't pass me if I come in late one more time."I grumbled. Jeff rolled his eyes, "pussy," he remarked.

However, Ben hesitated. Stuttering, he said, "Uh, I have something to do at th-" he got cut off when Jeff nudged his shoulder rather brutally. "Don't be a chicken." Jeff taunted. Ben rolled his eyes and nodded his head, but I swore I heard something along the lines of, "(Y/N)" and "tutoring". I picked up the lifeless (H/C) girl and trudged to the nurse's office. Azure stayed behind, eyeing the group dangerously, promising to report any misbehaviour to me.

There has been way too many fights going around lately, come to think of it... it started when (Y/N) came and it's revolving around Ben and her. Ben usually doesn't act this jerky, hmm, it's either cause he got his man period or because of (Y/N), I think it's the latter one though.

Before I knew it, I reached the nurse's office. I opened the door quietly and greeted the nurse, I saw CW and Jane in there too. They must have been beaten up by Ben too, I'm gonna make sure he gets a huge ass kicking from me later.

I flashed a peace sign to them nonchalantly and set (Y/N) down on an unoccupied bed. I sighed as the bell rang, meaning classes had started. I visibly groaned as I waved once more, saying goodbye to my friends as I walked to class.

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up with a cramping head.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeee.." I whined as both my hands were clutching my head in pain. What happened? I asked myself. I scanned the room till my eyes landed on CW, who was laying on her stomach with an exposed back, which had a huge bruise on it.

Then the memory of what happened earlier flashed through my mind. Oh yeah, Ben and Jeff. I gagged before I getting up as soon as the nurse came in,

"Oh you're awake, dearie!" The nurse greeted, while I nodded my head. She then gave me a medical pass to hand to my Teachers for skipping a few periods.

Apparently, it was lunch time now. I put the note in my bag, which had magically appeared next to me when I woke up, and went on my merry way to the canteen.

I reached the canteen and it was packed like sardines, as usual. I then spotted my friend on the table we usually sit on, Max was there too. They waved to me as I started walking towards them, then I fell.

I don't know how and I swear I'm not the clumsy type. Luckily my hands broke my fall but my headache got worse. I mumbled curse words but that was when I saw a foot sticking out of the table that I had walked by.

BEN's POV
I was chatting with the jocks on our table when (Y/N) decided to stroll into the canteen, she looked around for a seat at first then saw Satan's gang. She started advancing towards them, then a bright idea struck my mind. As she walked past my table, to my advantage, I was on the edge.

I stuck out my foot causing her to trip and fall, but her hands broke the painful face-plant. Her pretty fac- wait. Did I just call her pretty? Okay screw that, her face had confusion written all over it. I snickered as her gorgeous (E/C) ey- QUIT IT BEN! I snickered as her not gorgeous (E/C) eyes darted to me.

My eyes glanced down to her neck. A purple mark sat there, I bit my lip with down brows. I didn't mean to grab her that hard.

My foot was still sticking out of the table as I faked a sweet tone. "Oops! Sorry sweetheart, didn't see ya there." I said in a not-so-sorry manner.'

——————————————————
Anybody wanna be my bro?

I bid u adiu~
——————————————————

Oof, man period. BEN is a tsundere? Double oof.

Co-author droppin in to say that she's pwoud of her friend. You have improveddd!

Also BEN, ya messed up.

Bye my dear friend's readers! :3