Chapter 31: Lost Souls and Fallen Angels

Satan's POV
(When it was still night)
"Ya know Satan," Cher started, i hummed, "I wouldn't actually think you would be Satan. I think you would be Lucifer, Satan's child. But like a half female and half male version." Cher said. (🆆🆆🅻🅳 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

I hummed lowly, "hm, maybe."

"Welp, anyways," she stood up from the tent ground she was sleeping from as she walked out waving mid way, "I'll be leaving to sleep, night."

"Night." I returned the wave. Once she left, I plopped down onto my rather uncomfortable sleeping bag and tried to rest my ghostly limbs. Sadly, the rock hard ground made it almost impossible.

I sighed and hovered out of the tent, taking a deep breath of nature's smell of wood and grass. I plopped down onto the lush grass and lied down. I put my hands under my head, supporting it like a pillow would as I gazed at the stars and thought about my life.

"I'll have to go back to hell soon..." I whispered to myself and I frowned just thinking about it. "Perhaps what Cherry said was true." I muttered, "I have no idea what I am."

Soon, my eyes threatened to close as I fell into a dreamless slumber.

"She's there!" A quivering voice whispered and shouted as he commanded his ghostly friends to come take a look from his position. They were currently as hiding in a single bush, stalking me.

"Should we go to her?" A voice asked.

"But she looks asleep." Another chimed in.

"Shh! She might be able to hear us!" The leader said, trying not to be too loud himself.

"Yea, you guys talk really loud." I said. Their eyes darted from me, to them. Quickly trying to flee, I stopped them.

"Wait." I commanded. They stopped in their tracks as my eyes were still closed. "Come here."

They obliged as they walked towards me. I opened my eyes and sighed just looking at them. They were all dead. Some of them were hovering ghost and some were torn down zombies.

I looked at the person that stood in front of me, "What are y'all doing here?" I questioned.

"Uh...mi'lord, we ju-" before he could finish his sentence I cut him off, "Maple." They gave me confused looks, "call me Maple, that's my human form name. We are now in the mortal world, please keep mind of that." I asked of them. They nodded understandingly.

"M-Maple, we have come to inform you that you are needed back in hell." The ghost spook.

I sighed, "no, I'm not going back, things were just getting fun on my vacation." I confirmed.

"B-But mi'lord! We really-" the ghost tried to argue with me but I glared at him and that shut me up. My red horns and sharp tail became lit with blue flames as I commanded, "I, am, not, going, back, to, hell."

"But!" The ghost sighed, "Zalgo's back." My eyes widened as I stayed quiet.

"And?" I mumbled.

"He has taken over your throne."

I growled lowly, "that son of a gun." I cursed. "I'll fix it. Go back to hell." I said.

"B-But, we can't. He banished us." A voice uttered, a tick mark grew on my head, "fine then, just hover around. You'll be back soon."

The ghost and zombies nodded as they went to hover, i scowled and decided that I'll deal with it in the morning.

Tem skip; morning**
(Y/N)'s POV
Ben and I headed over to the library in the main building of the camp to study, when we reached, we took out seats and I grabbed some math books and math assessments for him.

"Finish this worksheet in an hour. Your time starts...now." I commanded as I put on the timer on my phone, "What?! How am I meant to finish this thing in an hour, it's thirty pages Long with five questions on each page!"

I shrugged and said, "that's freshman assessment ya know, plus, you're wasting your time." I tapped on my watch as he only had fifty eight minutes left.

His eyes widened in alarm as he quickly started on the paper, meanwhile, I strolled through the history section of the library, wanting to find some interesting books.

While browsing through the books, a certain name on one of the old leather book spines caught my attention.

"𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑; lႮეiR"

"Fallen angel?" I couldn't read the next words after that, it was scratched and burnt for some reason. I picked it up from the book shelf and browsed through the first page.

There were multiple words, however, they were all in a familiar writing and a weird different language. "Hm..." I strolled through some more until I finally found a page in English.

"lႮეiR is the Spawn of ႽႩႠႩႶ, however, lႮეiR killed ႽႩႠႩႶ and took on ႽႩႠႩႶ'Ⴝ title and role." It said. I still couldn't see some words properly.

Spawn of? I asked myself, wanting to know more about this, I borrowed the book and stuffed it into my bag without anyone, including Ben, noticing.

"Done?" I asked Ben. He shook his head, "five more minutes, please hun!" He begged. "Nope!" I said, popping the P.

"That's the time in exams and the time you had just now." I nabbed the paper away as he started fake crying waterfalls, "NOOOOO." He whined.

"Shh, come on, its lunch, Benny." I said, already half way through the library's front door as Ben quickly caught up.

———————————————————————
Note of le day, I watched too much Lucifer.
I made a dancetale sans x reader book if you're interested, go check it out!
MapleSyrup02
Thanks for reading and,
I bid you adieu~
———————————————————————