Chapter 39: Tomorrow...!

Jeff's POV 
(Haha new POV UwU, I think... have I done this POV before I dk anyways whatever cya)
"Ugh, seeing Ben being depressed is annoying, he's been eating all the chips and stealing back his beanbag!" I complained as the depressed midget hasn't come out of his room. Probably sulking away of not growing some balls to confess to the little lady, also known as (Y/N)(L/N).

What's so special about this nerd that Ben had fallen head over heels for her? I couldn't be bothered to find out, all I needed to do was, make Ben get enough courage to confess to the little shitty girl.

I walked into his room kicking his locked door opened like a boss, shouting, "HEY YA MIDGET."

Ben was found sulking on the bed as expected as his sad gaze turned from the sky to my pale face.

"I'm telling Slender that you broke my door." He stated monotone. I rolled my eyes, "if that makes you stop stealing my food then sure. Now get your ass up and i, the great Jeff...shall teach ya how to get a girl." I said cockily, putting two fingers on my face turning side ways and grinning egotistically.

Ben groaned, "ugh, you have too much self-esteem." He whined, I deadpanned and said back to him, "says the one who has an ego bigger than the world."
~
"No! You're not doing it right, jeez." Jeff shouted, his arms flaring around in frustration.

Ben poured and huffed, "What am I suppose to do then?!" He screamed, as annoyed as the pale face killer.

"This!" Jeff said before closing his eyes, then opening them quickly before looking at Ben and smiling sweetly...at least that what Jeff thinks.

Ben's face scowled in disgust, "What the fuck is wrong with your face?!" He screamed, actually afraid.

Jeff's smile got wiped off, well, kinda, his face as his eyebrows furrowed, "Ugh! Just do it right! Or I won't help you."

"Fine! Don't help me, I never asked you anyways." Ben growled, Jeff groaned and walked off, muttering a string of cuss words loudly.

Ben flopped down onto his bed and closed his opened, rather harshly, door. He groaned lowly as he buried himself in blankets.

What am I going to do? He asked himself before a memory of you flashed into his mind.

"Hmm..." You and Ben had just finished math tutoring as we decided to get to know each other a little better.

He had just asked me what my favourite colour, flower and activity was. "(F/C), (F/F) and (F/A)." I answered.

I had already asked Ben my fair share of questions so now he was free to ask as many questions as he wanted, he hummed before a certain question popped into his mind, and without thinking twice, he asked it,

"Where would you want someone to confess to you?" He asked, my smile dropped and looked at him weirdly.

"Are you on drugs?" I asked, and the worst part was, I was one hundred percent serious. Ben deadpanned and stood up, "fine, I thought you said," he paused before adjusting his voice,

"Oh Ben! You can ask any question at all since your so handsome and awesome." He said in a very high pitched tone.

My face crowded into disgust before I broke out in series of laughter, "haha, I-Is that how you think I sound like? And I never said you were awesome and handsome!" I puffed out my cheeks and huffed at him, giving him a look of judgment to his ego.

"Well, you just said I was." He replied, smug as fuck. My face flushed as I kicked his shin, "Ugh." I groaned.

....

After a moment of rather awkward silence, I broke the ice by saying randomly,

"On a starry night by the swings in a playground." I dreamed, it was my ideal type of confession, I wasn't the type to want someone to confess to me in a large crowd, that would be plain embarrassing.

"What?" Ben asked, surprised by my suddenness. "Did you not hear me? Ugh forget it-" I got cut off by Ben's smile.

"How romantic." He merely said, at first I took it as an insult, however, I saw his genuine smile and I couldn't help but smile myself.

I sighed, "okay, enough getting to know each other for today, it tired, so shoo." I shooed Ben back home as he willingly left, waving me goodbye, I waved back.

And that night, Ben knew the answer the his question.

"A starry night by the swings huh." Ben mumbled, suddenly an idea struck his mind. Although it was midnight, he remembered a very crucial detail, taking his phone, he used "magic" to find the article he was reading the other day.

Meteor shower on September 29th.

The article said, his eyes widened as the plan that formed into his mind during his train of thought was perfect.

He called someone as the phone rang,

Ring*

Ring*

"Hello?" A tired voice answered.

"Yo Satan. Do you happen to know if there are any playgrounds that are on a cliff with a great view?" Ben asked, his tone hurried and excitement evident.

"Did you seriously call me at 2am in the morning for you to go to a playground?" Satan answered, her brows furrowed as her eyelids were half open in her dark room.

"Yes! Please help me this time!" Ben pleaded. Hearing the sincerity in his voice, Maple groaned and gave him an address,

"21 Hill View, turn right from the entering road, there's a playground there."She answered before dropping the call, although it was rude and Ben would have been a very about to, he was too busy writing down the address.

Oh boy, was tomorrow going to be fun.

———————————————————————
Hey my dudes and dudets, there's one more chappie left UwU, thanks for reading so far, thus,
I bid you adieu~
———————————————————————