Chapter 5: Meeting Elf Boi

Your POV

"(Y/N), go bring Benjamin to the nurse's office please,I want to get some pasta." Satan said as she walked towards the pasta stall. I nodded my head and picked Ben up, he was somewhat light which was a lucky thing for me. I tugged his arms while his legs were dragged on the floor and the rim of his jacket was white so expect it to be black later, I snickered slightly.

When we reached the nurse's office, I kicked open the door with some force as my two hands were occupied with the unconscious elf boi. The nurse jumped in surprise at the sudden noise and snapped her head over to the door, her eyes landed on me and the elf boy and she said, "lay him on the bed and put an ice pack on him" gesturing to the neatly placed bed in the corner of the office then she left.

I did as I was told and me being a good person got him an ice pack for the bruise that was forming on his stomach. "Damn, Satan kicks hard" I thought as I lifted up his shirt. I put the ice pack on his solid stomach and applied pressure to it. "Like what you see?" The sudden voice caused me to jolt my head up and saw that it was just Ben wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't scare me like that you egoistic bastard." I said. Ben rolled his eyes and asked, "wait why am I even here?" I rose an eyebrow and thought "wow did satan hit him that hard?".

"You got K.O-ed by Satan herself for bullying Cherry and Azure." I said as I continued putting pressure on the ice pack.  "oh yeah that",he shrugged as if it were normal. "Mapez does that all the time." He explained, I gave the "wtf" face at him as he slowly got up. Now I wondered where the nurse was.

"Why did you even bully them you jerk." I mumbled under my breath, but he heard me.

"What was that nerd?" He questioned, putting as much venom as he could on the word "nerd". I mustered up some courage and snapped, "I said, why did you even bully them? They didn't do anything towards you?! Stupid jocks, with high egos and slutty slugs." He seemed surprise at my sudden statement as I started rambling about how high school sucks.

After like a minute he got pissed and yelled at me, "Shut up will ya?". I kept quiet after that, I forgot I had the habit of mumbling to myself.

"Whatever, go... do whatever jocks do. See ya" with that I left the room leaving the elf behind.

Finally! School has ended! I walked home with my headphones that I had packed in my bag. I was humming the tune of the song that was playing, drowning all the sounds of the outside world.

"HEY!" I heard faint shouting from the distance but I just ignored it.

"HEYYYYYYYY BISHHHHHH" I heard again but ignored it once more until someone tapped on my shoulder. "Damn it, my song was just getting to the good part" I thought, pissed.

I turned around and saw the one and only...

Dr. Bright. ( JK JK DONT KILL ME MAPLE)

___________________________

OKAY., it's a cliffhanger again. So yeah, lel, I'm not sure who you are gonna meet, it's either gonna he Elf boi or the satan worshipper crew. As always, hope you enjoyed and be excited for the next chapter! And sorry I haven't posted for the last few days!

Cya~
____________________________

Edited.