Chapter 13: Nightmares

Last time,

Before we knew it an hour passed and it started to rain heavily.

I hated the storm...

-
Your POV
I flinched as I heard the lightning strike the surface of the earth. Storms were never enjoyable for me, it would just bring back those painful days of bullying when I was younger,

Flashback~
It was a stormy day, a ground of girls wearing short skirts, bright pink shirts with a big bow in their hairs, wanted to play with me. At first I didn't trust them but I was bored to death while trying to find things to do out in the Kindergarden. It was free time now, and being the loner I was, I was in the corner being anti-social, reading my math book. Classic nerd. Until the girls went up to me and asked, well, more like demanded me to play with them.

Seeing I had no choice, I gave in. I followed them outside to play "hide and seek". I was worried that my new (F/C) shoes would get wet due to the signals of the incoming storm. I sighed as the group of girls led me to another group of kids, they were about four to five boys there. Everyone then chose this guy with brown coloured hair to be the seeker while everyone else went to hide.

Being the person I was, I went on my own, well nobody went up to me anyways. I looked around the campus to find a good hiding spot. After about two minutes, the seeker was released, and I still had not found a hiding spot yet. I started to panic and just go to the nearest place I could hide at. Which was a storage room, a really dark one. I plucked up my courage and walked in, I opened the door then silently closed it, not making any sounds expect the slight shuffling of my feet trying to make myself comfortable. It was pinch black, usually, I'm not scared of the dark but a six-year old kid in a dark room all alone, who would not be scared.

After about ten minutes or so I thought, I kinda fell asleep from all the boredom. I woke up thirty minutes later to find the door still closed. I got up and wanted to get out of the stuffy room, I tugged on the door but it didn't budge. I tugged again but it still didn't move. I started struggling and thought, they left me here...

*BANG
*BANG
*BANG
*BANG

I started banging on the door really hard until my hands were bruising. Tears flooded my eyes as my vision blurred. I screamed for help, wanting to get out of this enclosed, pinch black room as soon as possible, as the thunder from outside roared, it echoed in the hollow storage room, as if haunting me like ghost that would never leave.

I kept banging until my hands felt numb, I soon gave up as my eyes were dry from the amount of tears I shedded, my back slid down the wall as I was hoping for this nightmare to end, for someone to help me out of this hellhole, but at last,

Nobody came

——————————————————
Hey guys, okay, sorry for the short chapter but I am really rushing this. Anyways as always hope y'all enjoyed and get ready for the next chappie.
I bid you adiu~
——————————————————