Chapter 9: Tutoring

Your POV
Annndd I came face-to-face with the elf himself. "FUKIN FINALLY -- " he yelled as he ran into my house, nearly soaking wet, while using his bag to shield him from the rain.

I looked at him curiously while laughing internally, but of course I wouldn't do that actually. I've had a lot of practice with my brother, who somehow beats me like a brutal sumo wrestler. Who the hell jumps on their sister elbow-first?!

Shaking off the thought, I ran to the laundry to get a blanket for BEN.

Throwing, well, more like yeeting as some people would call it, the warm blanket at BEN, I grabbed his bag and started to dry it off with a hair dryer.

Throwing the hair dryer aside onto the couch, I asked him, "Don't you ever bring an umbrella or something? "

He grunted and responded, "Well, duh. Obviously I don't, since this has never happened to me before. I thought you were the smart person in the class. "

I groaned at his words and heaved his schoolbag over to my study desk, almost dying from the weight. "Do you put weights in here or something?!" I huffed out, trying and failing to put it on a spare chair.

"One of the advantages of being a jock, " he did finger guns at me and winked. I rolled my eyes, almost wanting to snap his fingers because of that action.

"More like one of the disadvantages of being a jock; because you're stupid AF, " I muttered under my breath. Whether he heard me or not, I don't think he had much of a reaction to it.

"ALRIGHTY, ELF WANNA-BE!EVERYTHING'S SET UP. NOW GET YOUR ASS ON THIS CHAIR, BECAUSE TUITION STARTS NOW. "

-time skip brought to you by Author chasing co-author around the canteen with her sketchbook(because holy shit she's terrifying when she does that) -

"Alright, so, the volume of this rectangle is equal to - " I stated, pointing towards the mathematical question when BEN cut me off.

"Wait, what's volume? "

"OH MY GOD THAT'S FOR ELEVEN YEAR OLDS, DID YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS?! "

"....maybe, " he concluded, smirking at me with that shit-eating grin.

Sighing, I had to go back on the topic of Volumes. "The formula of how to find the volume of a solid is : Length multiply Breadth multiply Height. " I repeated from the textbook like a mindless zombie.

Meanwhile, BEN was focusing on trying to do a bottle flip with his Mountain Dew drink. "BEN, 我的天啊(BEN, my god)!!!!" I screeched.

I don't know how long we were in that study room, but I cooked lasagna while I left BEN to do a worksheet. I came back a few minutes later to mark the paper, and he passed, at least. We were making progress.

-time skip-

Third Person POV

Eventually you had fallen asleep on the desk while waiting for BEN to finish another test that you had assigned him. He smiled at your sleeping figure and draped a blanket over you, also giving you a pillow before he lay his head down for a moment and too, fell asleep.

...

...

"(B/N), GIVE ME THAT PHONE! "

"NAH SIS, IT'S TOO CUTE! "

"BROTHER, YOU SON OF A BISCUIT I SWEAR TO THE ALMIGHTY - "

"WE DON'T GO TO CHURCH, THAT DOESN'T COUNT! "

"BROTHERRRRRR!! YOU FUKER!! " you screamed while trying to grab the phone from him. He laughed and waved it in the air, out of your reach. You gave him a harsh glare and kicked him in the shin, causing him to crumple down on his left leg, in which you snatched the phone from him and deleted every single one of the pictures.

"HAH, YOU BITCH! I POSTED THEM ON ALL OF MY SOCIAL MEDIA! " he yelled at you from the floor.

"GODDAMN YOU! " you called him every name in the vulgar book when you realised that he had set a password to each and every one of his social media apps.

"PAY BACK, ASSHOLE! I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE TIME YOU STOLE THE LAST COOKIE FROM THE JAR! " he laughed while choking, rolling over to his back and getting up.

"I love that boyfriend of yours; is he permanent? " he asked cheekily while doing the lenny-face at you.

"(B/N), 你死定了(You're dead)! " you started a silent countdown while your brother looked at you with horror, sprinting up the stairs as fast as he could.

Victory. You smirked evilly while you browsed through your brother's history.

——————————————————-
uwu thank u Azz~Chan for writing this chappie! Creds go to Aurorafur_Daemon ! Go check her out. Anyways, as always hope you have enjoyed this chappie and get ready for the next!
I bid you adiu~
——————————————————

edited.