Behind the Scenes

c̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅e̲̅
"Okay! We're rolling in three, two one, ACTION!" The directer, Satan herself, shouted as the actors went to play and started reciting their lines as the narrator read his lines.

(Y/N)'s Mother, started the first line, "Hey (Y/N)!, Are you done packing yet?!" She shouted, the Editors even added in an echo effect to make it sound realistic.

After the narrative, (Y/N) sighed behind the microphone as she was told to do and said her simple line of, "yes."

Then there was a time skip, "So (Y/N), (B/N), how are you feeling?" (M/N) started, but with the tone of her voice, (B/N) snorted incidentally, "(B/N)! You're suppose to stay silent, let's roll again!" Satan said as we started the scene all over again.

We did this for the rest of the day and for (Y/N)'s first voice recording, you were surprised that you were able to do so well.

c̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅
"Okay, three two one, ACTION!" Satan once again started, the fake school bell rang as the narrator sang his speech.

The only dialogue in this chapter was Satan, Azure and Ben. Excluding Masky, Hoodie and (Y/N)'s little talking scene.

So basically that was a chapter.

(Okay, I'm lazy so we're moving on to better things)

(Y/N) in a maid outfit scene:
aCtiOn!

"Hey (Y/N)~" Ben sang with a sly smirk. Oh no (Y/N) thought, that look on his face is the definition of trouble.

"What...." I nervously asked.

"You know why you're in a maid outfit?" He asked, I looked down to myself and saw that I was indeed wearing a maid outfit. "How the hell did I get into this?" I uttered to myself.

Then I changed my gaze to Ben, furrowing my eyebrows, I asked—and regretted, "Why am I in a maid costume?"

"Because,

We're maid for each other." Ben revealed as he wiggled his eyebrows creepily with a weird grin.

I remained silent and suddenly stood up and walked out, not before showing him to finger.

"Dork." I whispered.

"Worth itttt!" Ben exclaimed as I pointed the finger higher, with both hands now.

Something Author forgot about:
•Caius (that random guy that I added in the first few chapters just for the sake of Cherry? Yea that guy, he kinda disappeared.)

Will I make a sequel?
Probably not.

So. Now what?

Okay then.

Since I have nothing I'm gonna leave now.

Bye.

I bid you adieu~~~~~~~~~~~~ :)