Hybrid [Part 1]

Author: Irish Pauline

Part 1  

You are walking down to school with your ipod plugged in your ears. You have wavy blonde hair that reaches your shoulders, and crystal blue eyes. Your name is Irish, or Rish for short. The music on your ipod is Simple Plan, Taylor Swift, and Paramore.  

You walk into the School yard. No one's there. Why? Because you're late, like always. You walk inside and opened the door to the classroom. The teacher greeted you. "Well good morning Irish. What's your excuse today?" You didn't answer.  

Then you walked to the back of the classroom and sat down. Anna(your friend) joins you."Late again?" She smiles.You ignores her comment.Soon you'll be 18 and then no one will tell you what to do. "Yeah, a year older...Who cares?"  

You and Anna talk for a while, about what you're going to do on your birthday.The teacher is getting really annoyed with you two. "Irish!!!" "What?" "Would you like to explain the psychodynamic view?" You answered "Yeah sure."  

After embarrassing the teacher, you and Anna call it a day and heads over to the local mall. You first went to the book store.  

After you've been to your favorite store, Anna drags you into a little old store. The man behind the counter looked at you, disappeared for a second and walked back out handing you a piece of cloth. You think.... "What's this?"  

Then the man left again."What's that?"Anna asks."I dunno" You said and put it in your pocket. You guys decided to leave the mall and go to your house. You two walk past your mother and into your room, which is a little bit messy.  

"I am gonna call my mum, be right back" Anna said and walked outside for a few minutes. You decided to open the piece of cloth you've got. Inside it is an emerald necklace. And a piece of paper with something written on it.  

"Mixed blood from two families, this girl alone must bring peace to the war that has been going on for a thousand years."You read it out loud."Weird" You put the paper down and decided to try on the necklace. Suddenly you're surrounded by green light.  

Anna walked in."Rish? Where are you?"  

You feel like you're going to throw up, which you do when your feet touches the ground again. You look around confused. Around you there's a huge forest."Where am I?"You think and start to walk around. Suddenly you hear something.  

You asked "who's there?" with a strong voice.  

You hear someone growl. Not taking any chances you start to run. Behind you, you hear the thing following you.  

You start to get tired and suddenly the road splits in three different directions.  

You continue on the road you've chosen. Suddenly you slipped and fell down a hill. Pain rushed through your body and the last thing you saw was a huge creature coming towards you, and then every thing's black.