Hybrid [You Picked ADAM!]

When you open the door you see Adam sitting in a corner looking at the painting. "I remembered when you painted that one." You slowly says and Adam falls out of his chair.

He looks at you and runs over to you, hugging you so tightly that you fall onto the ground. "Relax goofy, I nearly died."

Adam smiles and helps you up, and hugs you again.

"A little clingy are we?"

"I am never letting you go." His blue eyes meets yours."I almost lost you. I almost lost the one good thing in my life."

"Please, you can have any girl you want."

"I don't want any girl, I want you." His eyes are sad so you decide to show him how you really feel. You lift your head up and kiss him.

"Good, because this girl wants you to."

He smiles and hugs you again. "I thought you would chose Ethan or Daniel, not silly me."

"No, I love my little goofy." His eyes light up.

"I love you too."

"I know."

"You do?"

"You're always jealous, it wasn't that hard to find out." You smile and kiss him again. "And I promise I won't scare you again. Since I've made you fall for me twice." You tease and Adam grabs you and picks you up.

"You better be nice."

"Or what?"

Adam smirks and kisses you.

"There she is....with Adam, why am I worried?" Ethan asks Daniel who shrugs his shoulders.

Adam puts you down and chases them away. Then he turns to you. "Wanna fly?"

"With you? Anywhere" you say and take his hand.

After several months with arguing and fighting, you finally got the clans to find peace and live side by side. Adam took you to the place where you watched the sun rise with him for the first time, and then he got down on one knee and asked if you would be his wife.

To every one who have read the series....thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.....I have a lot of ideas for a new story, but I need to figure out which one I am gonna chose :)