Hybrid [Part 22]

It's been hours since you escaped from your sister and you are beyond tired.

"Ethan? Are we there yet? And if you say soon I am going to break your neck." You say and you sit down on the ground.

"I thought hybrids didn't get tired?"

“This one is!”

Ethan smiles and drags you up.

"No...I wanna rest."

He sighs and throws you over his shoulder.

"Hey!" You shout and tries to get down.

"I thought you wanted to rest?"

"This isn't resting!"

Ethan laughs and puts you down. "How about you fly with Adam?"

“Yes! I don't wanna take another step anymore.”

Adam flies down and picks you up. Ethan changes into a werewolf and runs even faster now. But it doesn't seem that way since you and Adam are flying above him. "I could go higher, but I don't want them to see us." Adam says and smiles.

“This is fine,” you said, smiling

It is comfortable being in Adam's arms and you realize just how tired you really are. Just before you fell asleep, Adam wakes you."We're here." He puts you carefully on the ground and you stand next to Ethan in his werewolf form.

A young boy hands Ethan a coat and Ethan changes back into human form. Then you're surounded by men and women. Some of them are sniffing you and growling. You try to cover your fear with a little smile. Adam places his hand around you.

Then a huge man walks in front of you and you tip your head beackwards to see his face. He look from you and over to Ethan. "Ethan? Why did you bring it here? Do you have any idea of what you have done?!" Ethan blushes and looks down.

"We need help."

"That thing brings nothing but trouble, you shouldn't have brought it here."

Ethan walks up the huge man and stare at him. "She is good, and she won't do you any harm."

"Sorry, but we cannot help you." He points at you. "It will be our destruction, you knew that, and still you brought it here."

Now you're starting to get really pissed. "I am not a thing. I am person." You mutter. The big man walks over to you and bends down so he can look you straight in you eyes.

"You should never been born." He whispers and backs away. Now you've had it. You growls and your eyes turn black. "I am born, and I don't care if you like it or not. I am not here to cause you any trouble, or to hurt you. We just need help!"

Adam takes your hand and your eyes slowly returns to your normal blue eyes. The man looks at Ethan. "I guess we don't have a choice."

Ethan shakes his head. "You can turn us down, but you know who the enemy is, and it is not her."

The huge man nods and Ethan smiles and walks over to you and Adam. "Looks like we're staying." 

HYBRIDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara