Hybrid [You Picked DANIEL!]

You slowly open the door to Daniel's room. He is sitting on his bed with his guitar. He is singing.

*Can you hear my heart tonight? Beating out the speed of light for you. You’re the one that knows my name. Always changed but I am the same, I am the same I never really fitted in. I never know where to begin, never. I started first but finished last. And all along I've worn this mask, worn this mask. And for your eyes only I find my place, and for your eyes only I show my face, and for your eyes only I can be myself for a while. With you I feel alive*

You walk in and stands in front of him. He slowly looks up at you, not really sure of what he is seeing. "Irish?"

You bend down and kiss him. He kisses you back and you sit down beside him.

"Are you alright?"

"I am fine." You take his hand. "Now that I am with you."

He smiles and kisses you lightly. "You frightened me. I just lost my sister, I couldn't bare the thought of losing you as well."

You smile and kiss his hand. "I love you Daniel. I think I have for a while now. You have no idea how much I missed you when you were gone."

"About the same as I did. And I love you too. It's weird, when I am with you, I can be everything I want to."

"To me you are." You smile and kiss him.

Suddenly Adam burst into the room. "We lost her....wait, found her." He yells and Ethan comes in.

"Hi guys."

Adam and Ethan look at each other.

"We'll leave you alone." Ethan says and pushes Adam out, while giving you two a little wink.

"Did I mention I liked the song you were singing?" Daniel picks up his guitar and starts singing again.

Now every thing is the way it should be. It took some time, but you managed to find a way to bring peace between the werewolves and the vampires. Everything is perfect, and Daniel has broken out of his shell and finally asked you to marry him :)

To every one who have read the series....thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.....I have a lot of ideas for a new story, but I need to figure out which one I am gonna chose :)