Hybrid [Part 6]

"Would you like to see the sunrise from somewhere else than this window?" He smiles the biggest smile you've ever seen.

Yeah, I would like that

"Come" he says and drags you out of bed. Outside he spreads his black wings."I won't drop you,I swear." He winks at you and holds out his hands. You walk over to him and he folds his arms around you and suddenly your feet can't feel the ground

Yeah, I am flying

"You're not afraid of heights are you?" He looks at you.

"No"

"Good" He says and the ground seems to become smaller each second. After a few minutes you're on a mountain top and the sun has just begun to rise. "What do you think?"

It's amazing.

"I'm glad you liked it. Might keep your mind off all of those things we've told you yesterday." He says and stare at the sun.

“Gee....thanks for reminding me”

The sun is up and Adam looks at you. “we should probably get back before the others start to worry."He takes you and you fly back to the house. Inside Daniel is making breakfast.

“Smells good Dan. What are you making?"

"Breakfast" He says with his back to you.

"Seriously Daniel, what's for breakfast?"

Daniel turns with some plates in his hands."For us, some blood pancakes, for her, regular pancakes."

You smile and takes your plate. The pancakes are quite good.

“This is delicious,” you complimented.

"Thank you." He says without even looking at you. After breakfast Daniel starts to clean, and you offer to help him.

Doing dishes isn't your favorite thing to do so you get a little bored. Daniel is standing next to you and you decide to splash a little water on him.

"What did you do that for?" He asks.

“Come on, you act like you've never played in your whole life.” You said.

"What happen here?" Ethan says as he walks in.

"We were attacked by water." You say as seriously as you can. But when you look at Daniel, you start to laugh and so does he.

"Well, you're cleaning this mess up."

“Well, it was fun while it lasted.” You sighed.

After helping Daniel clean the kitchen, which you messed up in the first place, you decided to give yourself a little tour of the house. It isn't big, but it isn't small either. You walk into a bedroom and it is dark, the main colors are black and blood red.

You suddenly notice a guitar."Is he playing?" You ask yourself. On the wall hangs pictures of family members and a picture of Daniel when he was about 6 years old.

The next room is painted in a dark shade of blue and you see a lot of paintings in the room.

You look at the paintings and your eyes wanders over to the one that's not done yet. It's a girl sleeping in her bed. She has curly blonde hair. Then you realize that it's you.

You walk around and finds a picture of a family. A blonde, handsome man stands in the middle of an elderly couple. It’s Adam and he seems happy.

You walk out and into the next one. The walls are in a light green shade and the atmosphere is calm. You walk in and finds lots of books, most of them about Mirvath and some history books. When you turn around you see Ethan in a chair with his eyes closed.

“Maybe I should leave before he notice that I'm here.” You thought.

You start to walk towards the door and quietly as you can. When you reach the door Ethan says "going somewhere?"

“I, uh, sorry...Didn't mean to disturb you”

"What exactly are you doing?" You say and walks over to him.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at you. "Meditating, you?"

You blush. "Sorry, I was just looking. Why are you meditating?"

"I'm a werewolf, it helps me control my ugres."

You look at him with big eyes and whisper "urges?"

He smiles."I don't bite."

"What happens if you can't control your....urges?"

Ethan stands up and closes the door. "Then I would rip every moving thing apart." He whisper.

He sniffs. "You're scared."

"No-o..."

"Don't worry. I can control myself."