Hybrid [Part 3]

You really want to know more so you try to get out of bed. Bad move...You fell, remember? Lots of pain. But you decided to suck it up and walked out the room. In the small hallway there are 7 doors...

You opened the first door and found the bathroom. You try another. When you open it you see a cozy living room with a fireplace.

"You shouldn't be up!" Ethan said and helped you over to a chair.

“I feel fine.”

"You've got a broken rib, lots of cuts and a concussion. So you should be careful." Ethan looks worried.

"Where am I?" You asked.

"Right, we forgot to tell you. You’re in a world called Mirvath."

“Mir what???”

"It's in another dimension, I am guessing you got here with that." Ethan said and pointed at your necklace.

"What's so special about it?"

"It belonged to the vampire king."

“How come I've got it?”

"Well, I suppose the reason you've got it is..." Ethan never finished.

"Because of what I am, of what I will become?" You asked and Ethan nodded.

“What will I become? Is it bad?”

"That's a long story. You should rest." Ethan said and helped you up.

"but?"

Ethan places his finger on your lips to make you stop talking. "Rest, we'll talk about it later."

“But I am not tired!”

Ethan carries you back to your room and places you on your bed.He turned off the lights and walked out.

"Boring" You think and got up again.

You walk back out and into the bathroom. There you found Daniel in nothing but a towel.

You quietly say sorry and turn around.

"I guess you're not used to knocking." He said.

Well, I guess you're not used with locking...”

"I'll leave you alone." he said and leaves. You do your thing and walk back into your room. You sit down in your bed and touches you rib, which hurts really bad. Ethan walks in with a trey of food."You're not resting."

“Too confused to rest.”

Ethan put down the tray and walked over to you and sit down. He opened his mouth to speak.

"I know this is confusing, being here and all" Ethan begun. "But you have to understand that you weren't supposed to be here."

You looked at him. "What? then how come I'm here then?"

"The necklace, someone made sure you got here."

There was this old man, he gave it to me. but how could he have known about me?

"What did he look like?" Ethan asked.

"Like an old man"

"Try harder."

You stop and think for a while. "If it's so important he had a small scar on his left cheek, like a v." Ethan suddenly stand up and walked out.

“Is there something wrong?”

After a while Ethan walk in with Adam. "They know she's in this world now, we need to tell her." Ethan yells.

 "NO!! We have to get her back." Adam is holding Ethan back.

"We can't get her home, we don't have the power to and you know that!"

"If she stays then they'll kill her!" Your mouth dropped to the floor. Adam just realized what he just said.

"Rish, I didn't mean to"

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!!" Both are surprised by you yelling. “Instead of talking about me, how about telling me the truth?”

Daniel walked in. "What's with the yelling?"

"We're telling her." Ethan smiled, knowing how much it annoy Adam.

Daniel looked at you. "I should probably be the one." Ethan and Adam looked at him and agree. Then they leave you alone with Daniel.

“Finally...someone is telling me stuff.” You said.