Hybrid [Part 15]

You're still angry when you march into the hall. But suddenly you hear something. It's someone playing guitar and singing, and he is good. Although you shouldn't, you walk over to Daniel's door and listens for a while.

Then he stops playing and you sigh, you didn't want him to stop.

"Are you going to stay out there all day Irish? Or do you want to come in?" He says and you blushes. You open the door and see him on his bed with the guitar.

"How did you know it was me?

"I could smell you. I could hear your heart beat. It's actually beats a little faster now." He says calmly and you blushes and sits down beside him. "So what's all the noise about?"

"Adam and Ethan decided to kill each other."

"Hmm. So it took them that long”

“What do you mean ‘that long?’”

"They didn't tell you, did they?"

You shake your head. "No because you guys always tells me everything" You say sarcastic.

"They like you, but you already knew that." He laughs and you wonder how he could have known that.

"How did you know?"

"You keep forgetting what I am capable off. You've got their scent on you. And they probably do too. So they can't leave the house."

"How about you?"

"I've got some of your scent to, from the night I watched over you."

"Right, so no one can leave the house?"

"I can. If I showered." He smirks and looks at his guitar.

"What? do I smell that bad?"

"No, you smell very...nice." He says, blushing and not looking at you. "Want to hear a song?"

He starts playing and his voice fills your head. You don't want him to stop singing, but suddenly someone knocks on the door