Hybrid [Part 7]

Ethan takes your hand and leads you through the forest. You see animals you've never seen before and flowers so beautiful it almost hurts. "like it so far?" Ethan smiles and stops for a little while.

“I love it” You said, smiling.

"Good, because I've got a suprise for you." "You do?" Ethan smirks and grabs your hand. Then he starts to run and you two go deeper into the forest. He is so fast, your feet can hardly keep up with him. After a while he stops and you try to catch your breath

“Are we there yet? Please no more running.”

"Close your eyes."

"What for?" You say while trying to catch your breath.

"Beacuse I said so." Ethan says and walks over to you.

"No, I won't unless you tell me why?"

"Great, I have to do anything myself." he says and covers your eyes with his hands.

"Ok.Ready to go?"

"No,I can't see a thing." Ethan laughs.

"You better not be laughing at me." You say and Ethan laughs again.

"I am. Now let's go." You start to walk. "Can I see now?" You ask.

"No."

"How about now?"

"No silly. You'll have to wait."

Where are we going?

You walk for a while, and sometimes you stumbles, but Ethan is there to catch you. Then he stops.

"Are we there yet?"

"Hold on a second." He says and slowly removes his hands.

Then he whispers "open your eyes"

You slowly open your eyes and the first thing you see is a huge waterfall, but still, it is so quiet. Ethan smiles and walks over to some bushes and picks a flower. Then he gives it to you. It's an Orchid.

"It's beautiful." You say and looks at it.It is like no other you've seen before. "Glad you like it." Ethan says and takes your hand. You sit down by the lake at the bottom of the waterfall. "How come it's so quiet?" "Magic"

"Cool. Uh, so… what's it like?" You ask.

Ethan looks at you. "What do you mean?"

"Being a werewolf."

"It's....I can't really describe it. In the beginning I had no control over myself. I was controlled by my urges. Lucky for me I had close friends that tamed me."

"They taught me how to meditate and gave me some herbs that helps me control the worst parts. Now I really don't need any of them since I've been a werewolf for some time, but it helps, as a reminder of how it used to be,"

"Will you help me? If I get out of control?" You asked.

Ethan looks at you with his green eyes and sits closer to you. "Of course I will."

"You promise?"

Ethan nods and smile..."Rish?"

"Yes Ethan?"

He opens his mouth and he stops and looks away. "Nothing, we should be heading back." He says and stands up. He offers you his hand and you take it.

"Thank you for bringing me here." you say and he blushes. "No problem. Glad you liked it."