OC Introduction

Name: Luke Ardiente

Nickname: The Pinoy Nomad

Height: 6 feet

Age: 26

Weight: 234 lbs

Championships won: IWGP Intercontinental Championship (x1) NEVER Openweight Championship (x1)

Finisher: Katipunan Clutch (Crossface Chicken Wing)

Face/Heel: Heel

Persona: Cold Heart, Serious, Rebellious

Hometown: Baguio City, Philippines

Entrance Theme:

Attire: Long black tights with the Filipino sun colored in red on the right leg and a sharp red letter A on the left leg.

Background story:

Luke Ardiente was born into a middle class Filipino family. His childhood was rough because he didn't have that much friends due to him being an introvert. In school he was constantly picked on by his bullies, but it didn't stop him from finishing his studies. His parents helped their son after Luke finished college by telling him to pursue a career in professional wrestling, so he can stand up for himself. Luke watched some clips from the WWE and he was intrigued and hooked at the same time. 

For a few years, Luke trained and made his big break at NJPW, where he adapted a cold heart, serious lone wolf persona. His persona struck fear and intimidation into his opponents and he showed dominance. He showed off his rebellious side by pushing the referee for not counting fast enough. His rule breaking caught the attention of Bullet Club's leader, the Switchblade Jay White. The IWGP Heayweight Champion offered membership to Luke, in which the Pinoy Nomad gladly accepted.

A few weeks after finishing up with NJPW, Luke got a call from WWE and they are offering to send him straight to the SmackDown roster. Luke was ecstatic and he was allowed to keep his lone persona. 

As soon as he made his debut for the main roster, his actions will soon get the attention of a certain pink haired, blue tongue Problem Child.