Norse Grandpa Arrives

The unknown stranger who's wielding an axe and has the head of Mimir on the right side of his hip is on the mountain where you can see the Aegean sea and the golden portal that teleports to Mount Olympus. Soon as the doors open Athena, the goddessof wisdom walked out to see who it was and it was him. Norse Kratos was surprised as well to see Athena once again.

"Kratos? the father of Atreus. How did you arrive at this timeline?" The goddess of wisdom says with curiosity because the only beings out there who has the ability to control time are the sisters of fate.

"Athena. It has been too long since we last spoke. I will explain everything but first I must see Atreus immediately."

"Of course, brother." with that they both walk to Mount Olympus.

10 minutes later the scene changes with Atreus and Calliope finishing their training. once that they were done, they noticed Lysandra walking to them, she stopped.

"Atreus, Calliope come with me to Zeus's throne, all of the gods are already their." The elder woman said.

"Why Lysandra? Is there a problem?" Atreus asks with curiosity of not knowing what's going on.

"That's a way of describing it, but you both have to see it for yourselves."

With that the three walk to the pantheon, when they arrived they see all the gods just sitting on their thrones, Greek Kratos was just standing with his back on the wall and when Atreus and Calliope looked behind, Atreus's own body flashed before his eyes no really expecting to see someone he has not see for a while.

"Father. Is that you."

"Yes, my son. It is." Norse Kratos says with a smirk while he just stays at the same spot.

Calliope decides to stay next to Lysandra, Atreus runs to Norse Kratos hugging him and that was the boys first hug he gave to his father. Norse Kratos just puts his right arm on the boy's right shoulder. Father and son, they were reunited once again.

"Fahter how are you here? I thought that I was the only one who could time travel?"

"I only gave you 50% of the sisters of fate ability to time travel. I wasn't sure if you completed your task, so I decided that I should go back it time as well."

"I understand. So much has happened, I defeated Ares, became a god, saved your family, and made peace with the Olympian gods. Y-n is here and well along with someone special who wants to meet you."

"You defeated Ares, boy. Why am I not surprised."

"No really, I did. and I unlocked a new power too."

"Fine then, show me."

"On it." Atreus decided to show his speed ability to Norse Kratos and he was surprised. "Now do you believe me."

"I must say lad that is some incredible power you have there." Mimir says with impressive expression on his face

"Yes, I agree with the head. But it will take some to get used to, I just arrived here you know, boy and your Mother would be proud of you."

"Yeah. She (is) would be."

After that Norse Kratos decided to take a look at everyone's faces expressions. They needed time to try to trust this Kratos because this one destroyed Olympus many years ago in his timeline. Then he noticed Lysandra and Calliope, he slowly walks to them but Greek Kratos steps in the way because Norse Kratos killed his Lysandra and Calliope in his timeline and Greek Kratos wouldn't want that to happen to them.

"You do not want this fight." Norse Kratos says with a threat.

"Kratos, please it's ok. Let this Kratos speak with us." Lysandra says to Greek Kratos because she wouldn't want both Norse and Greek Kratos fighting eachother.

"Then tell me why I should let this Kratos talk to you both after what he's done to both of you and Olympus." Greek Kratos says with a threat

"Because whatever he has done in his timeline was never his fault, the same thing could have happened to you if it wasn't for Atreus. Do it for us."

"Fine."

With that said Greek Kratos stepped aside, Norse Kratos walks to Lysandra and Calliope and replies "It has so long since I've last seen you both. I thought that I would never see again after all these years."

"It must have been hard for you not seeing us again, Kratos."

"It has been, Lysandra. My son kept his promise and he fulfilled that promise, no father had ever been more proud, and I'm sorry for not finding you, I was suffering for a long time ever since I found Faye, my second wife, then I had Atreus.

"It's alright father, Mother and I forgive you, Atreus was the one who saved us. you won't have to worry about loosing us ever again now that you're here with your family once again." Calliope replies with a smile and without hesitation her and Lysandra walk towards Norse Kratos and give him a hug.

"Thank you, both. I needed this."

While everyone is watching this Atreus smiles at his father forgiving himself after all the years of being locked in the darkness and the the light of Lysandra and Calliope set him free.

"Boy." Norse Kratos says to his son

"Yes, sir." Atreus responds

"Thank you, for everything."

"Your welcome, father."

"I've also decided that I want to stay here as well."

"Really father? Do you mean it? You're not going to leave me or y-n?"

"Yes, my son."

With that said Norse Kratos will stay here but it will take some time for the Olympian gods to earn Norse Kratos's trust after everything he had done in his timeline. This world is going to be big for two marked warriors.

Faye ran past the watchful gaze of Hermes and Y-n was wondering where everyone is at the moment. Atrues got a hold of his daughter as she tried to dash past him, Norse Kratos saw the white hair of his granddaughter as she squirmed about. Faye froze as she looked at the Norse man, Kartos saw his wife's eyes on the child who giggled.

"Father I would like to meet your granddaughter, Faye."

"Hello Papa."

(A-N: Faye calls Greek Kratos Grandpa & Norse Kartos Papa.)

Norse Kratos was in shock he had a grandchild, who was named after his second wife. He picked up Faye who giggled even more. She stayed crying as she said, "Your beard tickles, papa."

Y-n rounded the corner and paused as she took in the sight before her.

"Well lass, there you are." Mimir said as y-n snapped out of her daze.

"Mimir, it is good to see you."

"Mommy! I found Papa!!" Faye said cutely making her mother laugh as Atrues wrapped his arms around his bride's waist.