The Face of Chaos

Atreus, Calliope, Y-n, Faye, and Pandora reached Mount Olympus and the first place they go to is their chambers. Greek Kratos, Norse Kratos, and Lysandra are already there waiting for them. Once the five children enter the chambers they see nothing more than three adult gods starting at them but Atreus was only looking at his father. But the boy wanted to see if his father will tell him about the future and if he doesn't then he will just tell him what happened during the conversation with Chaos.

Norse Kratos: You were in the Labyrinth looking for Pandora.

Faye: Yes, and we've succeeded. It was Hephaestus's last wish to find Pandora and protect her.

Norse Kratos: I see.

Atreus: So what happens in the future? Did you both see anything in the sisters of fates temple?

Norse Kratos: No. The sisters of fate wouldn't allow us to the see the future.

Y-n: Oh. Ok then how would I know this... All of the Greeks gods die, Chaos killed my faimly but I wasn't fast enough to save them!

Norse Kratos: Who told you this?

Y-n: Chaos told us everything, and you kept this from us! Why!?

Norse Kratos: Mind your tongue, girl! I didn't want you to know because I don't want vengeance to consume you.

Atreus: Then show us what happens. I need to know what will happen. I lost my my mother but I don't want to lose more of my family.

Norse Kratos: Very well. Come with us to the reflection pool.

All of them arrive at the reflection pool, then the pool reflects to the future of what happens. It shows Greece in chaos and Chaos killing the girls, and Atreus becoming the Ghost of Greece or Olympus. The reflection pool fades into regular water, Atreus takes a few steps back after what he just witnessed, the boy now sheds tears like the time when he got his first human kill. Norse Kratos walks to him, kneels to his sons height and puts his hands on Atreus's shoulders.

Norse Kratos: Boy. I know it will not be easy for a while but we need you to stay focused. Can you do that for us?

Atreus nods yes and his father replies Good. After Kratos gets back up and turns around Atreus pushes his father from behind and runs out the chambers.

Norse Kratos: (yells) Atreus!

Y-n: I'll follow him!

Y-n runs out of the chambers to follow Atreus, she gives chase but Atreus was more faster than her. Atreus doesn't know he's actually being followed by his bride, they run out of Olympus and the sun was going down from the horizon but Calliope doesn't know exactly where he's going. After a few seconds of running, Calliope immediately stops to hide behind a boulder when she sees Atreus stopping from a short distance away in the middle of a grass field. While she continues to hide, she peeks at what Atreus will do next.

Atreus: I'M HERE! I'M HERE!!

A woosh sound was heard and Chaos and the unfamiliar woman stood in front of Atreus, and now they stare at eachother.