Trying A New Path, & Tracking A Slippery Foe

Atreus walked to his daughter's room, Faye was still passed out. He had yet to tell Faye about her mother's kidnnaping and about him having to leave to find her. Lysandra sat at her grandaughter's bedside, knowing that the little one would be worried out her mind for her mother. Rouding the corner, the boy was hit in the face with a powerful punch sending the boy to the ground far below, making a carter on impact.

Everyone in the throne room begins to watch the scene. When they reach his body, the boy gets back up to his feet from under all the ruble showing an angry face. His body did not show a single scratch but it would take alot more than that to bring down the god of speed. Atrues sees a figure that's moving really fast, it had the same power as Atreus but it showed a golden electricity color. The warchers noticed it as well.

Without hesitation Atreus sees the fast figure again and follows it. Atreus is chasing the fast enemy but this new opponent was more faster then Atreus. They run through Sparta, Delphi, Argos. When they stop in a grass field, this unknown stranger is looking Atreus straight in the eye, and Atreus does the same.

"Who are you? why are you here?" Atreus confronts the stranger.

"If you want to know that you're going to have to catch me." The unknown man respons with a disordered voice like Savitar, he also wears black armor with a dark helmet to hide his own identity with glowing yellow eyes. Then they begin to give chase again, when Atreus lost his arch rival the boy looks behind him and was punched his face again, the boy picked himself up from the dirt. The enemy replied "Not fast enough, Atreus."

"Well see about that!" Atreus yells, the runs to the enemy tries to hit him in the face but the enemy grabs his hand in time.

The enemy is crashing Atreus's hand in a strong hold. The boy screams in pain and was hit in the stomach with a strong blow, he coughed for awhile then he tried to attack the opponent but Atreus was grabbed by the throat, with fast movements the enemy strikes Atreus multiple times with powerful hits in the face, stomach, and back.

The boy falls to the ground in agony and pain while he looks up at his opponent and says in a weak voice, "Who are you?"

The enemy replied, "I AM THE ULTIMATE GOD. THE TRUTH GOD OF SPEED. I AM CHAOS! It is your destiny to loose to me, Atreus."

Atrues shoves himself to his feet but something was swung at his ankles knocking the boy down. Looking up his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, a woman with pure black eyes and bright white hair pointed the blade of double fan axe at the boy's throat.

 Looking up his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, a woman with pure black eyes and bright white hair pointed the blade of double fan axe at the boy's throat

"Y-n?" Atrues asked in surprise but all he got was a laugh coming from Chaos.

"You stupid boy," the man said as the woman pressed the blade to Artues's neck. "Stand down Belphegor."