Bloopers & Outtakes Part 2

A-n: This is part 2 of the Bloopers and Outtakes for this book so if you haven't be sure read Part 1.
Guys I know this a bit short but it's all I could come up with. Enjoy the laughs and funny moments.

__
__
__

Hela and Calliope were dared to find random words and make puns out of them.

Hela: Ok the first one is tristy

Calliope: Are you coming on Wednesday or Thursday?

Hela: *laughs slightly*

~

Calliope: Warp

Hela: I should have worn pants.

~

Hela: Cow

Calliope: Screw you Kyle!

Both: *Burst out laughing with Hela falling off of her chair*

~

Hela: *Had her chair squicking as she got back on it* F*ck this chair!

Calliope: Yeah, sorry.... The good one is holding the camera.

~

Hela: Indaction

Calliope: Where is your silverwear? In the kitchen?

~

Calliope: Dig-ame

Hela: Dig-ame?

Calliope: Dig-ame

Hela: Obviously I'm gonna go dig me a hole over there and to hide in later.

Both: *Laughing their asses off Calliope held her sides and Hela whipped her eyes as she was crying from laughter*

__
__
__

Atrues checked on Y-n in her dressing room, he just had a question about something in the script. The two began going over parts together but the girl had to fix the light eyeshadow. Atrues began to get close and knowingly y-n had her hair spray can aimed in his derection.

Atrues: why do- *stopped from the spray hitting his senses*

Y-n: *Sprayed the rose laced hair spray*

Announcer: It was at this moment Jackson know.... He f*cked up.

Atrues: *coughed and used his script to fan the air*

Y-n: oh shoot.... sorry...

__
__
__

Calliope was sitting in break room the other female cast members when the actor of Chaos stood on a chair to fix a light bulb out in the hall. Little Faye just happened to turn her and giggle.

Faye: Hey, Chaos, I guess you're actaully tall for once.

Girls: Ooooohhhh

__
__
__

End of Part 2 for the Bloobers & Outakes. The next book will be out soon that I can assure you all.