Getting A Little More Information

Norse and Greek Kratos are in the chamber of Lahkesis. The woman hovers over the marked warriors.

Lahkesis: We have been expecting you.

Norse Kratos: We are here to see if Chaos's prophecies are true.

Lahkesis: Your resolves are admirable, even if it is misguided. None can change their destiny marked warriors. We sisters determine the fate of all, It was I who deemed that the Titans knew the great war and I who was allowed you both to come this far. It is not your destiny to see the future. It was set for Atreus and Calliope.

Greek Kratos: You no longer control anyone's destiny. Let us pass, so we can see the future!

Lahkesis: I see that you seek to destroy Chaos. But you do know that it is not your destiny to kill him.

Norse Kratos: So you know what happens in the future. If you let us pass we will find the information we seek. We can stop Chaos and it can mean the protection of Greece.

Lahkesis: You two have always amused us. But their is no power greater than the sisters of fate, for if you challenge us you will die.

Norse Kratos: We will not fight you but just let us see the future for 1 min and then when we are done we will never come back here again.

Lahkesis: (Laughs) The Ghost of Sparta begging us with kind words? Hmm, Fine than. We will let you see the future but for 1 min.

Norse Kratos: Do not call me that. Just let us see what we need to know.

Lahkesis: Go through the mirror straight ahead and it will take to the future but be warned for what you will see, it will not be a pleasant sight.

Norse Kratos and Greek Kratos both walk into the mirror, and when they walk to the other side they see nothing more than chaos spread upon Greece. Storms, Lighting, Dark clouds, wandering souls, disease spreading, the sun gone from the skies, and oceans swallowing the lands. Even Mount Olympus is up in flames. And the all of Greece was in chaos.

Norse Kratos: This is exactly what happened when I killed the Greek Pantheon in my timeline.

Greek Kratos: Then it seems that the prophecies are true, after all.

They hear a voice that belonged to Atreus. They fallow the voice until they see an injured, bloody, and beaten Atreus that is only a few feet away from Chaos and the unfamiliar woman who holding an injured Calliope hostage. Faye was in a head lock by Chaos and Y-n was on the ground her body bloody with her own sword in her chest. Chaos snaps Faye's neck but killing her instantly, and Calliope was crying so much that her tears became blood.

Atreus: Don't, don't do this! don't do this!

Chaos: Now finally we are free of you.

Calliope: (tears stroll down her cheeks) Atreus, know that I always loved you.

Atreus: Don't say that! I'm begging you!

Calliope: Atreus!

Chaos and the unfamiliar woman: You lose, Atreus.