Rebuilding The Labyrinth

Atreus and the girls are in the city of Olympia, the two are at the same location where Kratos killed Helios, the sun god. Faye tells Calliope to use her light to shine a bright light at the wall and when she does a door appeared.

Calliope: How did you know that would be there?

Atreus: I didn't know know but my father told me that there are alot of secret passages around Greece.

Calliope: Oh. Well at least you know your ways. Come on let's find Pandora.

Atreus: Right.

Atreus opens the doors and they enter Mount Olympus from the inside, the place was dark and they couldn't see a thing. Calliope creates a ball of energy to make light so that they could see in the dark, they walk more for a few minutes until they see the chain of balance that's far across from where they are. They see another statue of Pandora and walk to it, Pandora is revealed in the blue fire again to talk Atreus and Calliope.

Pandora: Calliope, Y-n, Atreus, Faye.

Atreus: Pandora. Are you alright?

Pandora: Yes, I'm fine, Are you close to the Labyrinth?

Faye: We are close but don't think I know where this Labyrinth place is? I'm still getting used to this place.

Calliope: I believe the Labyrinth is in the Caves where the chain of balance is, but we would have to fly up the chain and build the Labyrinth back together.

Pandora: She right. The Labyrinth has not been but back together for many years.

Y-n: So we would have to go to the chain of balance and fly up to the caverns? The flying part I can do since the already have Icarus's wings. But I wouldn't know how to rebuild the Labyrinth.

Calliope: I'm sure we will figure it out, Come on.

Atreus and the girls run to the chain of balance using their and now once they arrived, Faye releases her wings, everyone on to her in a chain form. With the strong air that surrounds the chain of balance shooting upwards it would be an advantage. Faye flaps her wings with his god strength only once and they take off. They fly for about 3 minutes until they see a bright light, when the young gods reach the light, they see the caverns with alot of enterences, and huge boxes scattered, as Faye still flies around she lands safely on one of the huge metal wooden boxes. Calliope sighed in relief and thanked Faye. They both looked around the caverns and see that the huge boxes are all seperated, walk forward until they see red vines that's stuck together between the box and the metal machine. Atreus used his lightning arrow to shoot the red vines and once the red vines disintegrated, the machine activated and now it was moving the most of boxes even the one where they stand on.

Atreus: We're moving! This is amazing.

Calliope: Indeed, brother. And as long as that chain doesn't break we should be able to reach Pandora more faster and with no enimes around we should be fine.

But for some reason, Undead soliders are spawning on the same moving box that the group is on.

Y-n: What was that part about having no enemies around? hmm.

Calliope: I didn't know that would happen, maybe it just happened by coincidence. Let's just take them out.

Faye: Way ahead of you.

Y-n and Faye both took care of the undead soliders, they just threw them all off the box. The box stops on another box that was in front of them but more higher, so they decided to run on the top of the box to see what the problem was and they knew what it was, it was more of those red vines stopping the boxes from moving, so Atreus decided to shoot another lightning arrow at the red vines, and when it disintegrates the box begins to move. Two Minotaurs spawn on the box, and try to break the chain.