Chapter 5

I woke up in my bed. Completely disoriented. I looked around and noticed Mina and Nuri also on my king size bed. Oh right. The party. I went through the events of the night and remembered that cute boy that was with Chan. I hope to see him again, I wouldn't mind getting to know him better.

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and pee. After I peed, I brushed my teeth and washed my face of its leftover makeup. I then went to change into one of Chan's old shirts and a pair of shorts. I threw my hair into a high ponytail and quietly left my room. I headed downstairs to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee and some breakfast for myself.

I started thinking about my parents. Even though they abandoned me and Chan, they still care. At least, that's what I tell myself when I think of how they bought this house for me and Chan and keep it stocked with food.

My thoughts of my parents were interrupted by the sound of someone coming into the kitchen. I turned around to see him. The cute boy from last night. I may be a calm, cool, collected person most of the time, but when I'm faced with someone as gorgeous as him, I become the most awkward human being ever.

"Close your mouth, princess, you're letting the flies in." He smirked at me as he reached above my head to grab a bowl for his cereal. His chest was in my face and damn he smells good.

"Uh-ummm..." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then opened my eyes again only to find him innocently smiling at me as he sat down with his cereal. Breathe, Rae. "W-who are y-you?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering over such simple words.

"Hyunjin. I'm a friend of your brothers, and you must be his beautiful sister Rae. He's always talking about you ya know," he took a bite of his cereal.

"Really? He talks about me?" I turned around to flip my pancakes. "What does he say?"

"Well, now. That's classified, princess." I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Please don't call me princess. I don't like it," I finished cooking my pancakes and put them on a plate. I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to the table where Hyunjin sat. After placing my food and sitting across from him, I dug into my food.

"Wow, you sure have quite the appetite don't you..." I looked up at him as he was in thought. "Nah I can't think of anything else. You're still princess." He smiled and continued to eat his cereal. "By the way, your cheeks look adorable when they're puffed out with food."

He laughed at me as I choked on my food. I painfully swallowed and drank some coffee to wash it down. "What?" I glared at him. "D-did you just call me adorable?" How could someone that is so hot call me adorable?! I literally a troll.

"So what if I did? I'm not a liar, princess."

"My name is Rae."

"Whatever you say, princess."

"Ugh! You're so annoying!" I made a very unattractive whining noise. "I'm gonna come up with a nickname for you too! Ummm..." I started thinking. "Shit I can't think of one right now. But you will have one. Mark my words." I glared at him.

"Consider them marked." He smirked at me as he got up. "Princess."

And with that he left the room.

"You couldn't even take care of your dish!? Aish!" I slumped back into my chair then finished my pancakes and took care of both of our dishes.

"He may be hot, and he may radiate bad-boy, and be exactly my type, but if he calls me princess one more time I swear I'm gonna-"

"Morning Rae!" My brother walked in and hugged me good morning. "Did you make the coffee?"

"Uh, yeah. Who else?" I chuckled as he poured himself a cup.

"Well Jisung stayed the night along with Changbin and another friend of mine. His name is Hyunjin. He was the other one that helped me pick y'all up last night."

"Oh. Yeah. I had the pleasure of meeting him this morning. He was so kind as to grace me with cleaning up his dishes," I sassily remarked to my brother.

He chuckled as he sipped his coffee. "Don't mind him. He's just moody in the mornings."

"Me too bitch, he ain't special."

"Well. Rae. This is our house and he is technically a guest."

"Guest my ass, he could've at least put it in the sink."

"Ooh sounds like someone's gotten under your skin!" Chan smirked and chuckled.

"Oh shut up. I thought he was cute at first, but after my conversation with him this morning, I realize that he's just annoying."

"Rae, you should really give him a chance, he's a really cool guy. But like I said, he's moody in the mornings. Also, he's been dealing with stress. We all have." Chan furrowed his brow and looked down.

"What? What's stressing you out? And who else is it affecting?" I suddenly stopped the dishes and walked to my brother embracing him with a hug. "Chan I'm worried about you. I know you try to hide it, but I see the bruises you come home with. I see the blood that you miss when cleaning up. You've become distant these last few months and it scares me. If you're into something bad, tell me! I want to help! You're my brother and shouldn't have to face it alone."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened his grip. "I will tell you, Rae. Soon, I promise. It's gotten a lot more complicated." He kissed the top of my head and squeezed tighter.

"Alright then," Chan broke the hug. "We can talk later. As for now, we need to get Mina and Nuri to their houses, so have fun waking them up!"

He hurried out of the kitchen. Oh brother. Now I have to wake up the two most not-morning people ever. And they're hungover. This should be fun.