Chapter 37

Hyunjin had brought me to the couch and I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, my eyes were fluttering open and Mina's smiling face was in front of me.

"Mina?!" I sat up immediately and pulled her into a hug then playfully slapped ther arm as I pulled away. "What the fuck took you guys so long? I was worried that something happened."

She rubbed her arm and pouted as she sat next to me. "Well, you know my parents."

"Oh boy. What happened?" I giggled and watched Mina's face express something I couldn't quite decipher.

"At first they were surprised that I had three boys with me. Then they thought I was dating Minho. Jisung cleared that up by kissing me, and then my dad wanted to have a talk with him. That took forever, so I packed my clothes and such as Jisung got the shit scared out of him by my dad. Once I was done, I saw all three boys waiting for me, so we went to leave, but then my parents wanted to know where I was going with them. I told them I'd be staying with you for a while and hoped they wouldn't push it. But then they asked if Nuri would be here too."

Mina looked down as a single tear rolled down her face. "I broke. I started crying. My parents were very confused until Minho started to explain everything to them. I mean, everything."

I pulled her into a hug and gently rubbed her arm. "What did they say?"

"They didn't believe him at first, but then Chan and some other guys I didn't know showed up. He explained it again to my parents and told them how serious it was, with your threat from NCT and all. Thankfully, my parents were extremely understanding and didn't freak out. They want me to stay with you guys until this whole thing blows over, they think I'll be safest here. And after that, they're actually quite happy that I'm dating Jisung. Of course, now if anything - and I mean anything - happens to me, my dad's gonna kill Jisung."

I chuckled at her last statement and sat her up as I looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry they had to find out, but at least they're understanding about all of this. I highly doubt Nuri's parents will ever talk to us after this."

The sound of silence filled the air as Mina tried to find words to say. Thankfully the sound of too many boys broke our silence and we both turned and saw all of the guys coming into the room. I smiled at Hyunjin as he came to sit next to me and Jisung made his way next to Mina.

"Oh Rae, you're awake! Cool, so the guys already know this since we just had a huge discussion, but we've decided to join forces when we go against NCT and-"

"Wait, wait, wait. You're going against NCT? How? When? Why?" I cut Chan off as I sat up.

"Well, when we were all talking, we thought an attack would be better than us just waiting as sitting ducks. Besides, they're not expecting this. We've never been a violent gang, so doing something like this would catch them by surprise."

"Something like what?" I was standing up now as I paced behind the couch I was previously on.

"We were thinking about blowing up their base. It would cause them to have to relocate and would give us time to come up with a defense strategy for when they decide to attack." Namjoon was now speaking. "We are basically making the first move. If you guys aren't okay with bombing them, we can do that. Bangtan is known for our bombs, so it won't be a problem. It'd also give you guys a chance to train a bit more so you'll be ready to fight."

"So you guys just decided all of this while I was sleeping?"

"Well, we actually started discussing it on the way to Mina's house, but we took a vote once we got back and had all of the guys together." Chan got up and walked over to me as he spoke.

"So what. Mina and I are just supposed while you guys go bomb their place and then eventually fight them?" I was getting pissed. A little more than I normally would.

"Yes?" Chan spoke cautiously. "Look, we don't want you guys getting hurt, and we figured the best thing for that is if you guys just stayed somewhere safe and out of the way."

"No Chan! We already tried that at Jeju, and now Nuri is dead. I don't care if you guys bomb their base and fight them, but I'm not going to just watch from the sidelines. NCT has already made me feel like shit multiple times, and I won't let them anymore." I took a deep breath and stared Chan down. "I'm going to fight with you. I already have a target on my back, so trying to hide me with Mina would only put her in even more danger. I never even started my self defense classes with Hyunjin, so I'm sure he could easily teach me how to fight."

"Me too." All heads turned and looked at Mina as she came to stand next to me. "What? I'm not going to let Rae have all the fun while I sit on my ass."

"You girls know this is serious, right? NCT won't hesitate to kill you."

Oh no he didn't.

"Chan, sweetie. Just because we are girls with breasts and vaginas does not make us easier targets." A few of the guys awkwardly coughed and I knew that I made them uncomfortable with that statement, but I didn't care. I stepped closer to Chan so that our chests were almost touching. "Once you're ready to start our training, come get us. We'll be upstairs."

I headed up the stairs and Mina followed me. Once we entered my room and I shut the door, Mina started giggling.

"Damn girl! I've never seen you so serious about something." She fell onto my bed and continued giggling. "Did you see Chan's face?"

"Yeah, I have a feeling I'll be apologizing later. I think Mother Nature has come to claim her unfertilized eggs." I held my side as a sharp pain shot through my body.

"Oh shit, yeah you do get kind of bitchy when you're on your period."

"Wow, thank you Captain Obvious." She giggled again as I fell onto the bed beside her. "So Jisung kissed you in front of your parents, huh?"

She squeaked in surprise as I chuckled at her now red face.

"Oh, shut up." She flung one of my decorative pillows onto my face.

"Ow!" I threw the pillow back at her, but with more force.

"Oh it's on now, sweet-cheeks." Mina grabbed one of my regular pillows and started hitting me with it.

"Wait, wait, wait." Mina stopped hitting me with the pillow as I sat up and grabbed a pillow for myself. "Sweet-cheeks?"

"Yeah, 'cause you got dat ass." She giggled again as she resumed hitting me with my own pillow.

I rolled my eyes and joined in on her pillow fight. This wet on for the next 20 minutes or so. Until a knock was heard on the door.

"Um, Chan said they're ready to start training you guys."

I knew it was someone from BTS because 1. He didn't open the door and 2. That damn sexy deep voice.

I only responded with an "okay" and Mina and I went to clean ourselves up since the pillows did a number on us. Once we were ready, we headed downstairs, ready to be trained.