le wedding

Halfway through writing this I realized it wasn't in Rae's POV, so just go with it.

Three days before the wedding

Rae was going to her final dress fitting with Mina and Chan. They entered the dress boutique and their stylist greeted them with a smile.

"My favorite customers! Three days till you show off that dress, are you ready?" The young stylist hugged Rae and smiled big.

"Uh, more nervous, but yeah. I guess I'm ready," Rae giggled. "So it's in the dressing room?"

"Yes ma'am! ready to do this?"

"Totally," Rae smiled and followed the girl to the back and into a dressing room. She stripped down and stood on the podium as the stylist gently pulled the dress down over Rae's body.

One everything was buttoned up and situated, Rae looked in the mirror and smiled. This was really happening.  She twirled a bit, allowing the dress to sway, then stepped down and was ready to show Chan and Mina.

As she walked out, all eyes in the store turned to her. The dress was definitely an eye catcher, and the way that Rae carried it was a total package.  

Mina gasped and tears came to Chan's eyes. This was really happening.

Once Chan settled the account, they told the store where to send the dress in three days so it wouldn't be ruined in the meantime. This was really happening.

——

Wedding Day

Rae woke up and got sad when she didn't feel Hyunjin next to her, but she was suddenly wide awake when she realized why.

"IM GETTING MARRIED TODAY!"

She threw the covers off of her and ran to the bathroom to freshen up, then put her 'Bride' robe on before heading downstairs to eat a delicious smelling breakfast.

"Mmm breakfast smells amazing Channy!" Rae wrapped her brother in a hug and stole a piece of bacon from the stove.

"You're lucky it's your wedding day, otherwise I'd pop you for that," Chan smiled at his sister and kissed her head.

"Hey girly!" Mina entered the room with Jisung and hugged her friend.

"Ready for the big day?" Jisung asked as he sat next to Rae, Mina taking a seat on his lap.

"To be honest? I'm terrified. What if something goes wrong? What if my dress is late? What if it doesn't fit? What if The food isn't there? What if-"

Rae's rambling was cut short when Chan stuffed some more bacon into her mouth causing the others to laugh.

"You worry too much, Rae." Chan slid a plate of pancakes, fruit, eggs and bacon in front of his sister along with a glass of apple juice.

"Heh, you should see Hyunjin," Jisung chuckled. "Speaking of which, I should probably head over there to help set up and get ready. I'll see you guys later." Jisung waved goodbye and kissed Mina on the head. "I love you."

She returned his sentiment and watched him leave the house.

"Alright. We've got some work to do. Rae, go pack your makeup, I'll pack your hair stuff, and Chan, get your tux. We've got work to do people!" Mina gave her best diva impersonation causing Chan and Rae to laugh before everyone split up and did as she said.