Chapter 15

I opened my eyes only to be startled by the sight that met them. Hyunjin was there, staring me with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning, princess."

Fuck. Me. His morning voice is the most blessed thing I have ever heard. Wait. Why is he here? I wasn't upset, but I sure was confused. I quickly sat up and tried to remember what happened.

"Hey," Hyunjin sat up after me and rubber my back as I thought. "Nothing happened if that's what you're thinking." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "We only slept. I could tell you wouldn't be okay if you were alone. So I stayed with you."

I looked over at him with relief and he chuckled at my face then got out of bed. I saw him walk to the door then he turned around. "See you at breakfast, princess!" And then he walked out.

I got up and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I decided to take a quick shower and as I got out and got dressed, I received a text from Nuri.

"Hey! So Chan texted me and Mina last night saying that we're going to Jeju today, just let me know when and where to meet y'all so I can let Jaemin know! AAAAHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!"

I smiled at my friend's excitement knowing that she's going to have the best time there since Jaemin will confess.

Once I was ready, I headed downstairs to breakfast. I peeked around the corner and got Chan's attention. He came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Morning Rae! I decided that you guys are going to Jeju today because of recent events. I already let Mina and Nuri know. You'll need to pack after breakfast and you all can get a late lunch there." He gave me a smile. "Oh yeah, and I also decided to send Woojin and Minho with you. They won't be with your group, just extra sets of eyes. The rest of us will stay here and keep investigating."

"Oh, I knew about Jeju because Nuri asked what time we were leaving today. And I guess it'll make me feel safer knowing that Woojin and Minho are there. I'll let the girls know when we're getting them."

I left the room and texted Nuri and Mina that we'd be getting them in about 3 hours. After I finished texting them, I entered the dining room with all the guys and saw the chair between Jisung and Hyunjin waiting for me. I smiled at all of the boys as I sat down.

We all ate as the boys were themselves. Woojin was going on and on about his love for chicken and how we should have had chicken instead of sausage for breakfast. Minho was giving detailed descriptions of his cats to everyone because of Seungmin's mistake yesterday. Felix kept dabbing while fighting off Changbin from taking his sausage. Jisung was occasionally dabbing with Felix. Chan kept trying to calm everyone down, and Hyunjin, Jeongin, and I were watching the others in amusement as we were obviously the only normal ones.

Eventually everyone was done eating and Woojin and Chan started to clear the table. I headed upstairs to start packing when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"Hey, can I get some advice from you for this trip?" Jisung came in and say on my bed.

"Don't dab, don't tell one of your jokes, be a real gentleman, listen to Mina, pay attention to her, and you should be fine." I didn't need to look up to know that he had a shocked face.

"How did you know?"

"Oh please, what else could you possibly need advice on?" I pulled out a few bathing suits to choose from as I continued talking to my friend. "It's not like you care what we think about you, but you met Mina for what, 5 minutes? And you're already so nervous about her."

"Okay well, what would you suggest I do to get to know her better? I don't want to just jump straight in without knowing her. I know you guys are friends, so what's something that she'd like?"

"Mina is a very simple girl. She loves simple but sweet gestures. But nothing too sappy otherwise she'll probably lecture you," I said with a chuckle as I picked the two bathing suits I liked the most. I then grabbed a big T-shirt to put over while I swam.

"So simple, sweet, but not sappy. Got it." Jisung sounded very confused and I just laughed at him.

"Honesty Jisung, just be yourself. She'll love you either way," I gave him an encouraging smile as he returned it and left my room.

I quickly packed everything else that I needed and texted Chan to let him know I was ready. I brought my suitcase downstairs and sat on the couch, turning on the tv. There was still like two hours before we were going to pick up Mina and Nuri.

Hyunjin came and joined me on the couch as he smiled at me. "Hey."

"Hey! Ooh there's enough time, want to watch some more Vampire Diaries?" I asked him while smiling.

He chuckled. "Sure, princess."

I turned on the show and sat back with his arm around me.

The time passed quickly and it was soon time to leave.

I said by to the boys who were staying, and Chan gave me a big hug before lecturing Jisung, Hyunjin, Minho, and Woojin about what he'd do to them if anything happened to me or my friends. I tried to hold in a laugh at their faces, but miserably failed.

Woojin and Minho got in a separate vehicle and headed to the airport ahead of us. Meanwhile, Chan, Jisung, Hyunjin, and I got in Chan's car and I texted the girls that we were on the way.

We picked up Mina first and let her sit in the back with Jisung. Hyunjin and I were in the middle row, and we left the first row for Nuri and Jaemin. Once we had everyone, Chan took us to the airport and said goodbye. He gave me his credit card and told me to put all charges on it and he'd take care of everything later.

As we went through security, checked our luggage, and were on our way to board  the plane, I again couldn't help the feeling that we were being watched. I stopped and turned around to look, but saw nobody.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hyunjin tapped my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh I... I felt like someone was watching us." I looked down and adjusted my ponytail.

"Well yeah, Woojin and Minho are right there and it's kind of their job to watch us, princess," Hyunjin chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my waist and brought me back to our group.

We finally boarded the plane and sat down waiting for take-off. But something still didn't feel right. I shrugged it off and used Hyunjin's shoulder as a pillow for a nap on this short flight.