Chapter 49

The pizzas all finally came and Mina and I grabbed what we wanted before the boys all demolished the rest. Everyone came back to the living room and started talking with each other. We decided to play a game where one person has to wear soundproof headphones and another person has to sit in front of them and say a word or phrase while the one with headphones tries to guess it.

Hyunjin and Jisung wanted to go first, so they sat on the ground and Hyunjin put on the headphones while Jisung reached into a bowl and pulled out a phrase to say. After about 5 minutes of the both of them just screaming at each other, we decided to play a different game, one that we could all play together.

After deciding that Yoongi would be the banker, Minho would be in charge of the properties, and Chan would STAY out and defuse any fights that may happen, we got into teams of two. Mina and I were up against, Changbin and Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung, Jeongin and Jungkook, Seungmin and Taehyung, and Jimin and Hoseok. We all agreed to not get upset at each other. Yeah, let's see how long that lasts.

20 minutes in and Hyunjin and Jisung had the a monopoly on Boardwalk and Park Place, with hotels. Mina looked at me with a stern face as I got ready to roll the dice.

"Bang Mirae if you land us on one of their properties, I swear to god I will kill you."

I nervously chuckled then looked at Hyunjin. "Hyunjinnie, you would give us a pass if we landed on your space, right?" I gave him my best puppy eyes.

He smiled at me and just told me to roll. So I did. And just my luck, I landed right on the most expensive place. Mina screamed and Hyunjin smirked as he held out his hand, asking for the absurd amount of money.

"You jerk-butt! How dare you make your girlfriend pay this absurd amount of money!" I crossed my arms and pouted at him. "Mina and I will go bankrupt if you make us pay! Don't you love me?"

"Princess, you know I love you," I felt a spark of hope, "but business is business. And we need your money."

I glared at him and threw the dice at him as I stood up and stormed to the stairs.

"Have fun NOT sleeping with me tonight!" I shouted and ran up the stairs. I heard the boys in the living room howling in laughter and I could also hear someone's feet running behind me, but thankfully I got to my room and shut the door first.

I had just locked it when the doorknob started to rattle and I heard him from the other side.

"Come on, princess. It's just a game." I could hear him trying to hold back his laughter.

"But if you'd bankrupt me in the game, what would you do in real life?"

I heard his body slide down the door as he sat on the floor, his back on my door. "Princess you know I'd never hurt you in any way, it's just a game. Please let me in so I can say sorry."

I didn't answer him, instead I had an inner dialogue with myself about whether I should open the door. After about 10 seconds, I opened the door and Hyunjin fell backwards into my room, looking up at me. I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling at how cute he looked.

"Don't do that," he smiled as he looked up and I was confused.

"Don't do what?"

"Bite your lip like that. It makes me want to take you right here," he got up off the floor and stood right in front of me as my face turned red.

"Hyunjin!" I hit his shoulder and he winced in pain. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I must've just hurt it somehow tonight."

I could tell he was lying, so I pressed on. My gently made its way on his right shoulder then reached around back. His eyes were closed and he seemed somewhat ashamed? As soon as my hand touched a wet spot, I turned him around and lifted his shirt only to see a knife wound on his shoulder blade.

"Hyunjin! You got hurt and didn't tell anyone?!"

"It's not that serious, besides it only hurts when it gets touched."

"But it still needs to be treated! Sit down, and stay while I get some supplies." Man was this boy stupid. He needed to have it cleaned before it got infected.

I headed downstairs to ask for a first aid kit.

"Did you beat Hyunjin up that bad?" Jisung was laughing on the couch and I remembered why he followed me up in the first place. I just gave them a smile.

"Something like that." Jin handed me the first aid kit. "Well, we are probably going to bed after I treat his wound, it is kind of late. Goodnight, guys!"

I waved goodnight and headed upstairs and to my room. Hyunjin was still sitting in the same spot when I walked in and closed the door.

"Take off your shirt," I was setting the kit down beside me as I sat behind him on the bed.

"Whoa now, princess. I know I said I'd take you right now, but Chan would actually kill me."

I playfully slapped the side of his head and giggled. "So I can treat your boo-boo you dumbass."

He chuckled as he pulled off his shirt. The cut wasn't too deep, but it was long and still needed to be treated. I grabbed out an alcohol wipe.

"Okay, Jinnie, this is going to sting like a mother trucker."

"Bring it."

I laughed on the inside and gently began cleaning around his wound, then got a fresh alcohol wipe to disinfect the cut. He winced some, but did better than I expected. After I finished cleaning it, I put some healing ointment on it and placed a gauze sheet on it before wrapping some bandage around his body to keep the bandage on place.

When I was done, I gently placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him where his neck and shoulder met.

I heard him let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he reached up to grab my hands. My head rested on his left shoulder and I kissed his neck. We stayed like that for a bit and then I pulled away while he turned around to face me.

He smiled then leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him by placing a finger to his lips, mid-smoulder.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Uh uh. You still made me pay in Monopoly." I then got up to clean up the mess from the first aid kit, leaving a bewildered Hyunjin on the bed. I laughed as I headed into the bathroom, grabbing one of Hyunjin's shirts that I stole, to do my nightly routine. After I was finished, I headed back into the room wearing only his shirt.

I guess he had gone to change his pants since he was in sweatpants now, and his eyes widened a little when he saw me. He then smiled and walked over to me, picking me up as my legs found their way around his waist and my hands around his neck.

He walked us to the bed and laid me down on my back as he then laid beside me. I turned onto my side and he did the same so we were facing each other.

"Come here," he raised his right arm some and I gladly cuddled into his chest. His hand found its way up the shirt and onto my back. The touch from his hand still sent sparks through my body. His hand rested in the middle of my back and his thumb started rubbing in a calming pattern on my skin. I sighed in content and smiled into his chest when I felt him kiss my head.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Jinnie. Goodnight."