Chapter 33

warning: sexual scene

**A/N: BTW EVERYONE, this chapter is way more explicit from my previous sex scenes in the book so don't read if you're under the age of idk LOL just don't read it if you aint mature I guezz but otherwise enjoy!! AND IF UR FROM SCHOOL OR IF U KNOW ME IN PERSON AND UR READING THIS (which is like two ppl I think??) YA DON'T BRING THIS UP TO ME EVER OK THX LMAO**

.

.

.

30 minutes later, 11:03PM

"I don't know, I kind of like it long."

"I mean, you definitely don't look bad with it. It just looks very... rudimentary. Very high school."

"High school was a good time for me."

"What did they call it back then? Bieber hair?"

"I did not have Bieber hair."

"Yeah, Bieber hair I think it was. It was the type of lush you had to hairflip and straighten to maintain."

"Never once have I straightened my hair before, Ariel."

Ariel laughed between her cigarettee in remembrance. "I remember watching your first vines. God, I fell in love with that head of hair."

"Geez, it's not that bad is it?" Cameron asked, running his fingers through his damp locks that soaked the gel away and flattened his hair down on his forehead. Ariel twisted her head where their faces became centimeters apart from each other.

"No, just kind of long. I can give you a trim afterwards." She turned back forward and simmered down into the bath.

The two were in Ariel's small apartment by now, cozied up naked in her one-person bathtub where they sat and cleansed themselves from the excessive lake filth their bodies had absorbed. Ariel sat between Cameron's split legs, her head resting on his chest while the two relaxed with pink bubbles and cigarette smoke.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you with scissors near my head," Cameron mumbled, eyes closed, shortly after taking a drag from his cigarette.

"These fingers aren't just meant for paint and ink, Cam."

"Very dirty, Miss Vi."

She nudged the side of his ribs with her elbow. "I'm a very lovely hairdresser as well."

"Okay, fine," Cameron sighed. "You can give me a hair cut after the bath."

"Really?"

"Sure."

She twisted her head and planted a featherlike kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Alright," Cameron groaned. "You stink. Now let me clean you."

Cameron picked the ashtray up from the tile floor beside them and dabbed the butt of his cigarette on it. He passed it to Ariel who did the same. Then, he reached for the loofah that hung above his head on the wall behind him and began to dab it into the soapy water in the tub.

"Clean me?" Ariel mumbled, her lips grazing down his jawline.

"Mhm. Cean you," he whispered. Very deliberately, he took one of her arms and rose it to the air where he dragged the soapy loofah down her skin seductively. Then he reached for her leg, where he arched her on the knees to bend and grazed the synthetic fabric up her calves, between her thighs, then near her pubic.

He gently took his free hand and grasped her wet left breast where he fingered around her hard nipple. With the loofah, he took his other hand and slowly grazed it across her pubic under the water. He established a rhythm where the loofah would brush up her clitorus and his fingers would fiddle around her nipple simultaneously.