Chapter 35: Carter

**Hi guys!! :-) Quick A/N: The next six chapters are the chapters I've been working on for the past month, which is why I haven't been updating. It's because they all go together, and I can't post one without the rest so sorry it's been so long since an update, but I have six new chapters up today!! Basically it's about each of the boys and where they are in their lives as they prepare for Cameron and Ariel's wedding. Please please please, if you vote on one of the chapters, make sure you vote on the other five (: and after you've read all six, comment on which of the boy's story you like the best! Thx guys, xoxo**

.

.

.

Carter, 2026

Manhattan, New York

"No, the best thing to do is to lay low on the stock markets. We can't afford another cash surflux. Yes, I'm serious. We're the #1 clothing company in the nation, they'll have to buy it. Really? Can't you do it today? Fine, then we'll have to wait until Monday. Because I'm gone for the weekend. Off to a friend's wedding, can't I take one damn weekend off?"

"Excuse me, Sir. We're about to take off. But Southwest Airlines does provide Siri 9.0 for phonecalls and WiFi during flight if you have the iPhone Degenerate 10," the flight attendant said sweetly.

"Cost?" Carter mouthed to her.

"Only $49.99."

"I'll take it. Put it on my tab."

"Will do, Sir."

"All right," Carter spoke back to the phone. "Just take care of what I said and let me enjoy just one weekend, alright? I'll be back Monday." Then he hung up.

Carter reached for the slit of his bag under his seat and retrieved his MacBook. He then fired up his business website and still continued to work even after deciding that he was on vacation. As the page loaded, he watched a few 17-19 year olds enter the plane in his very own clothes brand. Reynolds Co., one crew neck read.

Suddenly, Carter felt the sense of contentment. He loved being able to physically see his success. Although he grew to be a workaholic throughout the years, he figured it was worth it since he was a 29-year-old CEO of his own clothing company and was happy with what he did.

He brushed off the thought once the website completely loaded and began to scroll down when suddenly someone sat on the seat beside him. He didn't care to look up because he really feared airplane flights in general. The people, the food, the sketchy, tiny TVs that never made any sense to Carter. He decided a long time ago he wasn't going to be involved in any of it.

The person beside him didn't care to look either, but Carter could identify by her voice that the person was a female. She spoke to the blonde-haired woman sitting diagonal from their row, raving about how excited she was for some Fashion Week in Spain. It distracted and annoyed Carter badly, so he reached for his earbuds in his bag and plugged them into his laptop. However, before plugging them into his ears, there was something that the blonde-haired said that had caught his attention.

"Will you relax? This is like your fifth fashion show already, hun, no need to be nervous. You're Maggie Lindemann. You'll do just fine."

"Thanks, Gina," Maggie sighed. "I guess I'm just overwhelmed at the fact that it's my first one out of the country."

Carter's eyes widened. Holy shit what the fuck is this oh my god no no no just kill me now, was all his thoughts consisted of. He ran his fingers through his hair anxiously as the blonde Gina stood up for the bathroom, leaving him and Maggie alone seated beside eachother. Still, Maggie was oblivious to who she was sitting beside and quickly became invested on her phone.