2.

A/N: hi guys! This is the only chapter in which it is written from their perspectives. Since it's my first story, I was trying some things out, so if you don't like it: please stick with me! Turns out I didn't like it either :) Might change it soon!

Camila

Excited to jump in the shower, I quickly hurry home, but before I have even opened the door completely I'm being bombarded with questions by my roommate Dinah-Jane. "So? How was the sex?" she asks whilst wiggling her eyebrows.

"Do I need to remind you that we didn't actually have sex? That would make it porn, in case you weren't aware." I laugh. "Respect the industry, don't want to be in it, thank you."

Dinah doesn't give up, though. "Oh come on, spill the tea sis."

"If you'd refrain from saying things such as 'spill the tea sis' every once in a while, I might share things more often, you know?" I laugh again.

"Yeah, yeah," is the only thing Dinah replies with, clearly still waiting for an actual answer.

"Okay, okay, jeez. It was fine? I really don't know what you expect me to say. The whole scene I was just trying to think about banana milkshakes, because they honestly get me more turned on than Lauren."

Even though Dinah laughs, she also looks deeply disturbed. "I really hope you don't mean that, but knowing you, I'm really not sure. Was it really that hard to just have fun with it?" she asks sincerely.

"No, I mean, I didn't, like, enjoy it. But it was fine, it's just acting you know," I answer whilst getting a glass of wine from the fridge, offering one to Dinah as well, who declines. "Just imagine having to look turned on whilst filming a sex scene with Donald Trump or something."

"Uhm, no thanks," Dinah says, looking absolutely disgusted. "And don't give me that bullshit. You're gay as hell and Lauren does NOT look like Donald Trump!"

"Well, she might as well! Her personality sure as hell is wearing a gross blonde toupet."

"That doesn't even make any sense Chanch," Dinah chuckles. "Was she really that bad?"

"Fake-sexually?" I ask, honestly a bit confused.

"I meant her behaviour today, but please do enlighten me?"

"Yes! The entire day she was making fun of me, saying I'm a prude and asking me if I even know where the vagina is," I say, being interrupted by Dinah who bursts out laughing. "It's not funny!" I exclaim, "I have one myself, of course I know where it is!"

"Oh come on, it kind of is. You know I've always got your back Chanch, but I still ship it."

"Yeah and I would love for you to stop doing that. You were there from the day of the audition, you know how badly that would end!" I raise my hands in the air out of frustration.

"Yeah, but I've also been working with the both of you for two years now and I really think you guys would love each other if you'd just communicate like humans every once in a while."

Dinah obviously started her relationship with Lauren with a huge dislike for the girl, since she saw the way she treated Camila at the audition. This soon changed though, because when she met Lauren on set a couple of weeks later, she was unexpectedly really nice. They started hanging out quite a bit, but she never could get Lauren and Camila to get along.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Camila's voice. "I would, if she wasn't such a huge pain in my ass."

"So you didn't get turned on today, at all?" Dinah asks and I can literally hear the smirk in her voice.

"Dinah!" I exclaim. "I'm going to take a shower. Bye bye."

"You completely avoided the question Mila, don't think I didn't notice!" Dinah yells as I run up the stairs, towards the bathroom. "Make it a cold shower, you need it!"

Lauren

Luckily, my roommate Normani and I live quite close to the studio, so I decide to walk home from set. It's about a half hour walk, so I walk home most days. There's nothing like a good walk with some music in my ears to clear my mind and after days like this, I definitely need a good clearance. It honestly isn't even the make out scene that tires me out, but it's the entire day leading up to it. On these kinds of filming days Camila and I just take it out on each other a bit more and I genuinely don't know why. We just get on each other's nerves even more than any other day, so that's absolutely terrible. I often wonder how we even got there. For some reason we never got over our initial meeting, which was probably my fault, I'll admit. Not to Camila though. She bumped into me, like always, because she is annoyingly clumsy literally all the time, but I completely snapped at her. Little did she know I broke up with my girlfriend that same morning. Lucy and I had been together for two years, but after a while we just fought all the time. There wasn't a day that we didn't fight, even about the most meaningless things. It was only logical for us to break up, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell.

As a result, I was an absolute ass when I first met Camila, but that doesn't excuse her from being the most annoying person in my current existence. She is just always so uptight. Everything I do isn't good enough, which leads to us having to do scenes over and over again and she just never lets me have any fun. Any time I want to prank Ally or Normani, who works as a costume designer for the series, she ruins it. She will literally tell them what I'm about to do and mess up my entire plan. Like I said, incredibly annoying.

Having been so deep in thought, I didn't even realise I had been walking for half an hour already until I stand in front of my door. I turn the key, walk in and hang up my coat. "Mani?" I yell in no specific direction, not really sure whether my roommate is home already or not.

"Lo! I'm in the kitchen," Normani yells back, as I walk towards the kitchen. "How was your day? Nice little make out sesh with your girl?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yes, it was lovely, thanks for asking. I really enjoyed making out with Satan's spawn," I reply sarcastically.

"I feel like you might be exaggerating slightly," Normani responds whilst cutting some bell peppers. "Satan probably isn't that hot."

"I'm definitely not. Also, he is, he lives in hell. That's fucking hot." I quickly divert the subject, because God please let this be over. "Spaghetti a la Mani?" I ask hopefully.

"You know it."

I do a little happy dance, because Normani's spaghetti is definitely one of the best dishes out there.

"I'm meeting up with Dinah tonight though, so you'll be eating on your own tonight," Normani said.

"And you're still cooking for me?" I ask whilst she just nods in confirmation. "This is why I love you! I'm going to jump in the shower real quick, wash the Cabello off of me."

"Dramaqueen!"